Thread: Sunset at CSS

Default Sunset at CSS

Can you see the sunset from CSS? Is there a sunset Catamaran cruise there? Is the glass bottom boat comparable?

You can absolutely see the sunset from CSS. In fact they have a beach that, by day is for getting an all over tan (AN), is called Sunset Beach where you can see some awesome sunsets. They don't offer a catamaran cruise at CSS. No, the glass bottom boat excursion isn't comparable to a catamaran cruise. It's more like snorkeling without getting into the water.

You can see wonderful sunsets at sunset beach.
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

By the way, SSB becomes a clothed beach at 5:00 PM. You don't have to be nude to watch the sunset!!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

The Sunsets are lovely! You must see the sunset at SSB. We enjoy viewing the spectacular sunset with a drink in hand, prior to dinner! What a great way to start the evening.

Thanks everyone! Can't wait!!

If you get there before 5 you also get to see wonderful moons

I have read on other posts that this can be prime beach flee dinner time! Be sure to use bug repellent on your feet and legs!

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi&Mitch View Post
    I have read on other posts that this can be prime beach flee dinner time! Be sure to use bug repellent on your feet and legs!
    We did not have a problem with bug bites during a recent stay at CSS.

Also, there is a sax player who sets up on SSB after 5PM and plays during the sunset...nice additional touch.
    CSS - March, 2012
    CTI - March, 2013, 2014
    ??? - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi&Mitch View Post
    Like mosquito spray? Should we bring it or buy it in the gift shop?

Bring it. Things are pricey in the gift shop. I paid $5 for a trial size bottle of Treseme hairspray when I forget to bring mine.