Default Photography at CSA/Private Dinner

Hello!

My fiance and I will be staying at CSA 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 for our honeymoon! We are first timers to the Couples Resorts, and we were wondering if the resort offers photography. Also, we got the $300 resort credit when we booked and are planning on using part of it for the private dinner on the beach. Should we reserve that in advance, or is it okay to reserve a time/day once we get to the resort? I'd really appreciate your feedback!

Thank you!

Photos, no problem. Book the private dinner before you get to the resort. Also, not sure if this is possible or not, try to get a beach location away from the middle of the resort beach. This past Dec. the beach was really narrow there and the tables for the dinners were almost on the walking path. Not very private.

Hi Rachel - My hubby and I just celebrated our 25th anniversary at CSA and did the beach dinner. I signed up in advance (there's a link on the website somewhere) and picked the day. We used resort credit and you'll indicate that on the form they'll send you. You get to pick your menu in advance too. I think all the beach dinners are at 7:30. They don't do them on Monday (repeaters dinner) or Fridays (shipwreck beach party). It was one of the highlights of our trip. The resort has photographers and they'll come around to the tables at the beach dinner and at the other restaurants too. I would highly recommend signing up in advance because I heard some people talking that all the dinners were booked for the week we were there. It was February though and a full resort. Name:  Jamaica Feb 2012 167.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  36.9 KB