Thread: March 2012

Default March 2012

Just booked CSS 3/9/12-3/16/12. This will be our 4th trip to Jamaica/Couples. First time to CSS. Have we saved the best for last?

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Default I think u have!!

We were there at same time this year. It is the most beautiful resort we've been to. The staff is second to none, we truly made friends of them and if for no other reason would return to visit them. The food is out of this world no matter which restaurant you choose. The resort is large and spread out and like walking through a tropical forest with many sights to see. Seven days in we were still discovering places we missed. It's absolutely breathtaking. The A/N beach has to be one of the best a/n beaches among the resorts. It's fairly large and spread out with a pool, hot tub and awesome lunches. We came as first timers and I think spent every day there. The water is great, a little rocky for the first 25 feet but after that no problem. Water shoes would work great or float out on a floaty (provided).
    We'd like to try Negril but are spoiled by CSS. Let us know what you thought. We might due 7 days at each. But anyway do not worry for one second about choosing CSS. You will love it.
    You only regret may be only staying 7 days. We did 10 at it was perfect.........No actually 14 would be perfect.
    Maybe see you next March.
    Ken & Karen
    Canada

CTI was our first Couples visit. We definatley prefer the Negril beach, but we hear the service and food at CSS is wonderful. Since CSS is our last to visit, we will see which one is our fav

Tammie & Mike

You will love CCB! We just rebooked for the first week of March 2012 so we'll just miss you (unless we take weeboy's suggestion and add more days). Try the AN beach (Sunset Beach). We did AN for the first time and spent almost every daytime minute at SSB.
    Last edited by Nellie; March 30th, 2011 at 04:48 PM.

I don't have enough guts to go to the AN, neither does the hubs. So you will find us on the normal beach!

Tammie & Mike

My fiance and I booked for March 6-13, 2012 at CSS for our honeymoon! We are so thrilled and can't wait to get married and start our wedded life off right in Jamaica!

Tammie and Mike from STL will be there 3/9/12-3/16/12. We booked within 3 days of coming back from our last trip to CN this past March.

Name:  IMG_0389 (2).jpg
Views: 402
Size:  63.3 KB

Tammie & Mike

Pretty sure we're headed to CSS the last week of March. First time to CSS, fifth trip to Couples. Always stayed at CN or CSA, so this seems like an adventure!!!

Kristen & Matt (Colorado)

Gill & Tony (from Wales) will be there between 8th & & 19th March 2012 celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary (on SSB....................!).

Tammy and Jeff will be there March 22-March 31

Karen and Mike will be there March 5th-March 12th! Hope to see you all there!

Kim & Kathy from Canada will be there Mar 3-10 celebrating our 30th with vow renewals on the 6th.

Anyone here planning on doing a day trip to CTI?? My (soon to be) wife and I are on our honeymoon there from March 22-28, just thought I'd see if we'll be meeting anyone from here while we're there.

We will be at CSS in 6 days. We can wait be be there with drink in hand having some fun in the sun. We will be at CSS for 4 days and than we are off to CN for three days it will be our frist time at CN and it will be our third tirp too CSS. Can't wait to come home....Name:  SDC14418.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  36.8 KB