Thread: CN or CSA?

Hybrid View

Default CN or CSA?

Greetings All,

My husband and I are planning a trip back to Jamaica, along with two other couples (parents and grandparents), and I was hoping to get some feedback on the two wonderful resorts in Negril. We stayed at Sans Souci July 2011 for our honeymoon, which we absolutely loved! We are now having a hard time deciding between the two. Shade on beach, activities, distance between things...

Could someone please describe the differences or different benefits at each or either to help us decide on our next trip to paradise? Thanks in advance!

Tara

You may find this review helpful...
    http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...ight=Throwdown

First of all remember all those steps at CSS...gone! Both resorts are flat.

CSA is the larger of the two resorts. There is even a spa, lap pool, tennis courts, large gym, healthy juice bar, etc across the street from the main resort. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes so let me say the food at each is great and you can't go wrong. I can go to the same restaurant here at home 4 times and the quality may vary from dish to dish each night. Just enjoy. Both have nice beaches though you can walk further on strolls at CSA on the Seven Mile Beach with a bit more to see. Pools at CSA are a bit smaller than the main pool at CN if you are strictly a pool person. I enjoy the floats out in the warm Caribbean waters myself. I believe there are more food options and bars at CSA. CSA does offer a unique room option in the Atrium and Beachfront Suites. The windows have no glass. Just screens and wooden louvers that open and close for airflow and privacy. There is AC and it works fine at night but the sounds of Jamaica come into your room. The waves lapping and the tree frogs peeping. Another plus to these rooms, at least to me, is no TVs! I don't go on vacation to paradise to watch sitcoms and I don't care to listen to the ones my neighbors in the next room have chosen to watch. That brings you back to the sounds of Jamaica...ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

You will have a great time at either of these resort. My wife and I are partial to CSA and will be there next month for the third year in a row. We were married at CSS and had been there three times as well. This is what I call a relaxing, never feels crowded, real beach resort.