Default CN 6-12 thru 6-19

The wifey and I, along with our good friends, will be at CN on these dates. Wondering if anyone else is going to be there at the same time?

We will be arriving for our first time at CN on the 19th. Keep the beach warm and the drinks cold for us.
    Have fun!

We'll see you there. June 9-16...Getting married on June 12..95 days and counting

We just booked our trip to CN 6/9-6/16! This is our first trip and we can't wait!!!!

Me and my wife will be there June 9-16 with our daughter and her BF.
    DwayneKaren we will be celebrating our daughter birthday on June 12th. Just look for the beach chair decorated with balloons and banners. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding.

Thanks Seadoggy,
    We'll definitely look for you..

We will be there the 8th-18th celebrating our 30th anniversary on the 12th. Going to do a vow renewal ceremony at 4 if anyone wants to pop by.

We are getting married at 11:00 on the 12th. We'll definitely make it. We arrive on the 9th..

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneKaren View Post
    We are getting married at 11:00 on the 12th. We'll definitely make it. We arrive on the 9th..
    Awesome DK. We will pop by for a look. Love to see a beautiful bride on the beach.