Hybrid View

Default 2013 Early Escape rates got us!

We had such a GREAT time this past January at CN, it's all we have been talking about, that After seeing this special I surprised my girl by booking for Jan 5-Jan 12 2013!! I sent her a text telling her to check her email! The reservation confirmation was there! Im sure everyone in her office thought she Just won the lottery!! I see on the pinned thread at the top alot of people are mad and upset that their dates don't fit into the sale dates and are really hammering Randymon. All sales and promotions have set dates and rules. It's still early so keep an eye out for something else to come along and save you a few $$. We will! All i can say is we have NEVER been to the same place twice. We had the best time last year! We will be paying the same as we did for the same week this year as long as the flight home isn't a huge increase. Our flight to MBJ on caribbean air is booked and $65 less but we return into Boston on jet blue and they don't book that far out. we will have $400 in resort credits too so it should even be less! Thanks Randymon and Couples!! 305 days and counting!!

I agree! Couples don't have to offer a resort credit because, so many resorts don't. If it doesn't fit into your travel plans, go anyway. Are you only going for the credit? Who knows it may change later on? You know that the promotions have been known to change. So, please stop badgering Randymon and go anyway, with or without the credits. With all the complaining, they may decide to not offer a credit for 2014. You all will be even more upset knowing that u were to blame to them stopping the credit all together.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

Nowa, we always take advantage of the specials and credits. We have been to Jamaica and Couples ten times and have visited all of the Resorts. CTI is our favorite and we are booked to go in October and December 2011 and October 2012. We too fly out of Boston. Did the JFK on Caribbean in November, it's a great flight.

Dandj where are you from?? Ware, MA here. South end of quabbin reservoir.