Hybrid View

Default CTI Spa Scent (?)

I searched the forums but could not find the info. Does anyone know what scent they use at the CTI Spa?
    My husband and I are missing CTI like crazy. I thought I would add a little of the spa scent to ease our homesickness.

Thanks,

Danielle
    Weddingmoon @ CTI August 2011
    Planning our return Home!

Isn't it the best smell! We were at CTI last year and wanted to recreate the scent at home. I did find some lemongrass oil that is close but not quite there. WHAT IS IT??

Coconut lemongrass Scentsy is VERY similar.

I got a scent from Scentsy, that is very similar and it is a lemongrass and something. Takes me back~~~ahhh.
    Vicky

For some reason I thought it was a Ginger scent.

I will definitely check out the coconut lemongrass from Scentsy! THANKS!

Burbury sport colonge smells so much like it my husand wears it at least one a week. Smell it and see if you agree.

I bought a Tommy Bahama Coconut Lime Cilantro candle and thought I was in heaven. I think it's at least close...

I actually just met a gal that sells Scentsy. I've never bought from them before but I asked her to bring me some samples to smell!

I will order the Coconut Lemongrass for sure if it smells close to the spa! I told her I might host a catalog show for her. Email me if you are interested in placing an order. K9sarchick@yahoo.com