Default CSA Bar Question

Good Day All, I have started my double digit countdown to CSA. Just wondering if anyone knows if any of the bars serve Courviousier and Grey Goose and is there any Heineken anywhere? Thanks

Heineken is available at Feathers and the Aura lounge. It might be available at the Martini Bar, too. I'm pretty sure that they have Grey Goose vodka at the Martini Bar. They have several high end vodkas there.

Yazmon is correct about the Heineken. All of the bars, even the beach bars, have high end liquors, you just have to request them or they may use something else. I definitely saw Grey Goose at the martini bar. We usually got a Drambuie, Gran Marnier, or Courviousier at the Palms. Patois is also well stocked.

Default Thanks

Thanks so much for information. I look forward to having a Grey Goose Martini in the Martini Lounge in 45 days.

what type of beer do they have at csa..ive tried the red stripe not to sure i like it they say its better there ??

Quote Originally Posted by gordborg View Post
    what type of beer do they have at csa..ive tried the red stripe not to sure i like it they say its better there ??
    It does taste better at CSA. #1 its on tap, and #2 its made fresh right in Jamaica. Eliminating the importing/exporting time and process usually equals better beer.

The other beers are Miller Lite, Caribe, Guinness, and Heineken. I believe there may be others. We really don't drink to much beer when we go. I'm sure others will chime in.
    CSA Junkie! Next trip -- November 28th!

Quote Originally Posted by gordborg View Post
    It's definitely better there because it's from Jamaica. But they also have Real Rock, Caribe in cans and Miller Lite (though it's an import there so it tastes a little different). At the piano bar they also have Heineken and Guinness.

I don't care much for Red Stripe back home, but love it in Jamaica. You might too. Have fun!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Love the Carib!

I'm normally a Miller Lite drinker. At CSA the Red Stripe and Red Stripe Light, on draft, is excellent.

The Red Stripe that we get in Illinois is OK. If I have a choice I would drink something else. In Jamaica it has a completely different taste--It's vacation time!!!

wow thats great info thanks guys and girls...dec 01 ill be there for my first time drinking the red stripe!!!!