Thread: October 2012

Default October 2012

My boyfriend and I booked CTI for sept.26th-oct. 3rd, anyone else booked for the same time? This will be our 3rd trip to couples and we can't wait to come home again.

Hey there! My husband and I have booked Sept. 25 - Oct. 5. This will be our 4th time there. September cant get here soon enough. Where are you from?? b&b carnett

Hello, we are from Indianapolis, IN. You are so right September can't get here quick enough. We should get together at the piano bar one night for a cocktail. We were at tower isle last may and can't wait to come home again.

Quote Originally Posted by currer bell View Post
    My boyfriend and I booked CTI for sept.26th-oct. 3rd, anyone else booked for the same time? This will be our 3rd trip to couples and we can't wait to come home again.
    Hi currer bell!
    Just wanted to let you all know that there is another thread in Meetup also titled "October 2012" that has a listing (dandj updates regularly (thank u)) of other guests visiting CTI in October. That one has been going on for quite some time so you will find even more new friends on it. Hope you have a great vacation!

Lori

Lori,

Thanks, I will add our names to the list. Maybe we'll see you at couples.

Currer Bell

We are from NC and will be arriving with friends from VA. We have also already booked next October also. LOL Just Love that place.!!