Default Announcing the March 7 Couplicious Wednesday Escape

Greetings:

Here are the details of the March 7 CWE:

Name: Upgrade to Paradise
    Resorts: Couples Sans Souci
    Categories: One Bedroom Beachfront Suite
    Booking window: 12:01 am – 11:59 pm March 7, 2012
    Travel Window: July 1 – August 19, 2012, inclusive
    Restrictions: 5 night minimum stay. May NOT be combined with any other value added promotions.

Offer: Guests who book a One Bedroom Beachfront Suite for 5 nights or more at Couples Sans Souci and travel July 1 – August 19, 2012 pay a discounted rate of $371 per night (normal rate = $422 per night). That is less than a minimum category Deluxe Ocean room so consider it a discounted three category upgrade.

Couples Resorts

Default Planning Honeymoon for July

I am ECSTATC that today's deal is for CSS!

The fiance and I heard about another all inclusive at a wedding show and were all ready to book with them, but then put it out there to our facebook friends and SO MANY of them recommended Couples that we had to look into you guys! Well by that time, the rates were higher than if we would have heard of you 6 months or a year ago, so we've been debating whether or not to go...

We looked at all the resorts and thought that CSS would be best for us wanting a secluded honeymoon, and we've just been waiting for the right moment. We also wanted a jacuzzi in our room, and we were looking at that upgrade.

It's like the stars aligned because you're offering the resort, room, and dates we want! It's like you made this deal JUST FOR US! Can't wait to book it this afternoon and get excited to "come home" to Couples for our Honeymoon!

Miss Brandi,
    I am so glad this special worked out for you. I can hear the excitement in your words. You are going to have a fantastic time at CSS. We love the Beachfront suites, and I am sure you will as well. We also got a great Wed. deal, and are leaving in two weeks for CSS. I will write a trip report when I get back. Have fun and Congratulations!!!

Miss Brandi - you are right. Sometimes the stars really do align!

We're so happy this week's CWE was a fit for you.

We look forward to welcoming you home to Couples Sans Souci soon!

Couples Resorts

I was wondering if you will be running these specials every Wednesday and if there will be specials for any of the other resorts or just CSS?

Thanks!