Default Honeymoon @ cn 4/1 - 4/7 & sr! First timers

SUPER excited for my fiance and I's upcoming events! I dont know whether im more excited about the wedding or 10 days in Jamaica!

We have been to 1 all-inclusive resort (Secrets Silversands) in Mexico, but this will be our first time in Jamaica and our first time at a couples resort. My parents graciously booked us this honeymoon trip for 7 days at CN as our wedding gift!! & we both REALLY wanted to stay at one of the other Couples resort so we added 3 more nights with the Secret Rendezvous!!

Does anyone know the best place to golf in Negril? Can you book this through the hotel once we get there?

Any must do excursions or places to see? We LOVE zip-lining

For those who have stayed at CN before do you usually make a trip/trips into Negril? Is there anything to do in town? shops? etc.

Any tips, info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Used Alrick http://yourjamaicantourguide.com.Check out his site.We did a tour including the rum factory,YS Falls(beautiful and fun)ate at a roadside eatery and Floyd s Pelican bar(most interesting bar I've ever been in.Negril itself didn't appeal to us.A little scary and crowded.Didn't see any shops I wanted to visit!Alrick was great and will custom off resort trips to your wishes! If you use him tell him the Howards said thanks again!Didn't golf so can't help you there.Alrick will take you to a zip line in his tour.
    That being said this was our second time to a Couples (CTI)before and many all inclusive.Couples Negril is in our top two now!
    We did Couples CTI 34 years ago for our honeymoon and finally returned to Couples.Congrats and may you two have at least 34 years too!