Default Romance rewards question

Hi! We didn't register for Romance Rewards when we went on our honeymoon back in October 2011. However, now we are *hopefully* planning on going back in October 2011. Does this mean we have to start over as "first love" or is there some way to accrue points from our earlier trip? Thanks!

My understanding is that you have one year to contact Couples and request an up date for your stay.

We either forgot to update ours or check it after our 2010 visit and are out of luck. We booked another trip for 2013, found our rewards to be 0 so emailed and called. Been told that you have 12 months to contest it so you may be in luck, we on the other hand are still "first loves" even after an extended stay and getting married at CSA. Oh well, we still feel like we have just fall'n in love so thats all that matters. At least that is what the wife tells me :-)

You have 12 months from time of stay to get credit. You can contact Couples directly for assistance.

You can call the 1-800- Couples number and still get credited since it has been less than 1 year since your travel date.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I registered for romance rewards right after our 1st trip 2 years ago, and added our stay, which apparently didnt stick. A few months ago (it was over the 12 month limit) I noticed it wasnt there and emailed - they added the trip for us. Just ask, likely wont be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLiquid View Post
    You have 12 months from time of stay to get credit. You can contact Couples directly for assistance.
    MrsLiquid, it's good to see you on the message board!

When we returned from CSS this past October, I couldn't get it to accept our nights. I emailed couples and the next day they responded and had our nights in the system. (Their customer service doesn't end when you leave!)