Default One Year Dance!!!

Hey all,

My fiance and I booked our trip in January of this year, but we were waiting for a good time to stop stalking and start posting on the message boards. We figured what better time than the 1 year pre-anniversary of our trip!?

This will be our first trip to a Couples Resort. We are booked for March 7 - 16, 2013, at Sans Souci. We will be getting married March 9. We have been reading everyones messages and reviews of the resorts and cannot wait to experience it ourselves!!

Anyone else booked for that time frame yet? Looking forward to meeting some great new friends and sharing a little piece of paradise with you.

Jarrod and Tina

Hi Jarrod & Tina,

My husband and I are going to CN in Dec. We looked online at the CSS pictures and it looks beautiful. Your wedding will be lovely. We decided on CN for the beach but I hope to one day visit all the Couples resorts. I have been reading all the messages too - keep second guessing myself on which resort I wanted to book. When I look at some of the specials I am tempted to book another trip between now and Dec. Have to restrain myself from pushing BOOK...lol

Karen & Doug
    Karen & Doug
    28 Dec 12 - 2 Jan 13 Couples Negril
    11 years married
    2 kiddos
    Maryland