Thread: One Love

Default One Love

Just a CTI Island lover, but also wanting to build harmony between the resorts... the CTI thread at the moment seemed conflict-ridden and I totally think it's unintentional and the result of not seeing someone face-to-face as a communication medium. So I wanted to start a totally positive thread. What is the BEST part of being au naturel at Couples?

I'll start: No swimsuit rashes.

Er, easy! Spending many hours every day looking at your naked wife. Sublime!

Makes packing much easier.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

The warm wind on your body

Freedom! From judgement, from stress, from tanlines & from a wet, cold bathing suit.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

First, I'll apologize to all for my part in the "conflict" in another thread...sorry everyone. Thanks improvgirl for switching gears around here.

Second, I just like the au naturel atmosphere. From what I've found at other nude beaches and campgrounds, it just seems much friendlier than your usual "scene". People seem more open and meeting people comes much easier. Not sure what it is...for some it's the nerves of being nude in public that get people chatting, for others it's just that they're happy from the childish joy of being nude. It's the whole mentality that something as simple as "being just you" brings. Very lighthearted and fun. My thoughts are all kinda jumbled up there, but I'm sure everyone gets the idea, lol.

Thank you improvgirl More than you will ever know.

And to answer your question, absolutely nothing.

Richie

My precious answer was meant to say, there is absolutely nothing better than...........

The best part of being au naturel, is being au naturel.

the best part is not having to keep checking my bathing suit to make sure all my bits and pieces are covered properly

I already posted an apology to Hendy on the main page as well as here on this site. The one on this site hasn't posted yet. I would also like to add my apology to Hendy as well as all who frequent this board.

Richie

all of it. every bit!
    hee hee, that sounded dirty and that wasn't even my intention

my favorite was playing bananagrams in the pool, naked with my love, a bloody caesar (my new found favorite drink, and lots of smiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Murtle View Post
    Er, easy! Spending many hours every day looking at your naked wife. Sublime!
    I just re-read my post and realised that it didn't read as I intended. What I meant to say was 'spending many hours every day looking at MY naked wife' Apologies for any misundertanding! No matter how beautiful your wife may be, it is mine that takes my fancy.

Nekkid people are the friendliest, most fun people in the world. Some of our closest friends are ones we met on the island in 2009. We might only see them once a year, but we keep in contact daily thanks to Facebook and the MB here.

I hope the April Amigos have an amazing trip next month. See you in... only 398 days!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

I just re-read my post and realised that it didn't read as I intended. What I meant to say was 'spending many hours every day looking at MY naked wife' Apologies for any misundertanding! No matter how beautiful your wife may be, it is mine that takes my fancy.
    Lol! Quite alright. I got the message.

I will add, being to relax in a natural environment with my partner. We have a hot tub at home we discourage clothing in when it's adults only, and having the au natural environment at CTI makes me feel like I'm right at home with my partner and my friends.

Either way works!

Hendy - I didn't think your thoughts were jumbled up at all, quite the opposite, I think you stated it very well! That's something that we have noticed every time we have been on a nude beach, the people who are there are friendlier, less judgmental and more respectful than a crowd you'd find on a textile beach. Strange, but true!

As to our favourite aspect of spending time "au naturel"? We'd have to agree with madtown mom -ALL OF IT!!! The feel of the hot sun and cool water all over your skin, the complete freedom from that clingy, chaffing, cold wet bathing suit all day long, the beautiful look of an overall tan, the amazing feeling of sitting naked, side by side, holding hands, and staring out at the beautiful ocean!! Yes, ALL OF IT!!

We'd like to say a big THANK YOU to Couples for giving all of us this wonderful opportunity to create these memories with our loved ones. We will be back to SSB in 3 weeks to enjoy it all again, and cannot wait!!!!!
    (Karen&Paul)

the breeze, the smell and sound of the ocean, and like Murtle says, staring at my wife nekke......it is just an overall relaxing experience that nobody can imagine unless they try it!!

Love this thread.

The feel of the warm sun all over your body and never having to get chaffed to ribbons by a wet suit

23 days to go

Hahaha murtle, that made me laugh soooo hard! I still can't stop giggling. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by improvgirl View Post
    Lol! Quite alright. I got the message.

I will add, being to relax in a natural environment with my partner. We have a hot tub at home we discourage clothing in when it's adults only, and having the au natural environment at CTI makes me feel like I'm right at home with my partner and my friends.
    I have to second that emotion, couples has always made us feel right at home. And our hot tub at home is au natural.

Sun, sea, hot tub, drink: rinse and repeat....all day, every day; with no clothes on. Liberating and surreal. Nothing better.

Irie,
    TonyS

The most wonderful, relaxing, experience anyone can have. My wife and I can't wait to return to SSB -- Oct!!!! YEA

Funnily enough I just said to my wife this weekend that the next house move we do will involve the installation of a hot tub (which isn't overlooked by neighbours) and the taking of many relaxing hot tub baths, in the buff, throughout the year. Now where's that hot tub brochure?

CSS/SSB can't come soon enough. I love it!

The amazing, fabulous, wonderful people you meet! And, of course, NO TAN LINES!!!