Default You Know What I Miss on the MB?

I miss the great reviews! I loved reading all of the reviews of all the resorts and was sad to see (since I hadn't been on here in a good year or so) that they are very rare! Are they on another board or are people just not reviewing like they used to?

So true!! The reviews are few and far between these days.
    Kristen

Well, I am going to CN for the first in December. I promise to write the best review ever. I can not wait. 100 days to go. Getting ready for the double digit dance.

I've always wondered why the resort reviews don't have a tab of their own like the other tabs like "meet up", "au naturel", etc. Hey moderators, whatcha think?

I hate to promote another website, but Tripadvisor has very in depth reviews and tons and tons of pictures of the resorts as well taken by travellers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    I hate to promote another website, but Tripadvisor has very in depth reviews and tons and tons of pictures of the resorts as well taken by travellers.
    No need to be concerned, everyone who has had a magical time at one of the Couples resorts should be posting their experience on TA. You can bet your bottom dollar that Couples itself is not going to object whatsoever. Nothing beats free publicity, especially when the reviews are good.

Regrettably, our trip is not until April '10, but eventually the time will pass, and once it has and we've completed our stay, I guarantee I'll be posting separate reviews for each resort (we're staying at CTI and CN), and on both the Couples and TA websites. And while I'll be very honest as to our experience there, based on the dozens of previous reviews I've read, I have a sneaking suspicion mine are going to be quite positive.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.