Default Can I post pictures from iPhone ??

Does any one know if you can upload pictures from the iPhone??? All my pictures are on here, and don't use the computer much...
    Thank you Eric from WI

I would like to know too. All I have is a android smart phone.

If you own a Mac, simply connect your iPhone to the computer with the USB cable, start up iPhoto and follow the prompts. If you have one of the newer iPhones you can upload to iCloud and then to your computer over the net. Not sure about android. For the most part if your phone has a camera once it is connected your computer it will recognize it and download photos pretty painlessly.

The short answer is no, you can't upload them directly from your phone to the message board.

Easiest way to do it I think, would be to download the Photobucket app from the app store. You can also download the Flickr App, which will accomplish the same thing.

From there, you sign up for a free account, and can upload your pictures to there.

Photobucket and Flickr are picture hosting sites, so you can show others your photos by providing them with the link to the actual picture, or you can use the code that they provide for each picture, and post it in a message here on the message board.

If you use the link with the IMG tags, the message board will recognize it as a hyperlink to your picture, and it will show up here on the board.

Good luck!

Thank you for the replies... I'm thinking the easiest way is to do the photo thing from the computer.....was hoping I Could find an easier way... Some day couples will have an app...

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    I would like to know too. All I have is a android smart phone.
    there is a free app @ the android market called photo transfer lite that is so easy to use to get your pics to the computer(must be on same network), I was xferring by my micro card until I found that app, I also use it for my Ipad/Touch to transfer pics back and forth, but there is no free version in ITunes