Default Any golfers looking for players in Ohco Rios on the week of March 17?

We will be staying at Tower Isle. I like to play early and get back on the resort as soon as possible. I will be playing at least two rounds and maybe every day if the course is great.

we will be at CTI mar 21-27. looking for golf buddy as well

Bama X2 - My wife and i will be there march 17-24...we also live in Helena...I do play golf but not planning on playing that week... Look forward to meeting yall.

Claude and Jennifer

Helena, Alabama? Are you serious? What are the chances of that? Go to the Couples Ocho Rios facebook page and friend me if you are on fb.

Pong, my name is Brad (and Denise) Wheeler. Get in touch when you arrive and we will play around. We look forward to meeting you guys.

Claude, I just checked fb and the page is listed as "Couples, Montego Bay". I just posted a golf post on it. Friend me.

What time do yall fly in??? we arrive into Mobay on 3/17 @ 11:30...I will look at face book tonight.

cp

We will be there about 2:00 I think.

My husband enjoys golf, we'll be there 3/17-3/24, hoping to meet up with you! It won't be long now!

We look forward to meeting you guys, Godiva.

We're arriving at 11:45 on 3/17. See you in the lounge!

I blush because this seems like such a ridiculous question...but do you bring your own clubs from home? I have a lot of trouble convincing my husband to check bags, but if everyone else brings their own I will try to help him overcome his natural distaste for the luggage carousel!

8 days, 13 hours and 17 minutes!

Yes, I am bringing my clubs. If your husband does not want the hassle he can rent them for about $60 per round at the course.

Hey Claude,

do you guys want to meet at Papa Saias in Helena for a beer before we go? Denise has about a thousand questions about TI and it would be fun to meet you before we go.