Default Help with the dress!!

Hi everyone! We are planning our wedding at CN in May 2010. The dress I have picked out has a lace-up back. We are going by ourselves, so I won't have anyone to help me lace up the dress on the big day. Is this something that the wedding coordinator can help me with? Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!!

Yes the wedding coordinator will help you. We were married at CN in May 2008 as well and she helped me get dressed. Have fun...you are going to love it.

Tammatt-
    I was wondering if you could answer a question...
    My fiance and I are getting married @ CSA on May 2011. It's early planning for us. Ha!
    I haven't seen any posts from people who had married in May, so I was wondering if you could let us know how the weather was in May. Also, what time did you have your wedding? I'm worried about rain on my wedding day. (We went to Dominican Republic in May 2009 and it rained a good portion of the time.)
    Thank you so much!

Just a quick FYI for all you brides who are still dress shopping. I shopped and shopped and SHOPPED for a dress online. This is our 2nd marriage and I just couldn't justify spending a bunch of $$ on a wedding dress. It seemed that bridal salons were so expensive! So I found a dress that I thought was "the dress" for around $200. I was about to order it but needed to get professional measurements to send with the order. A friend recommended that I go to a bridal salon to get the measurements I needed. The salon owner was so very nice and understood my situation. She told me that she has dealt with numerous brides who had ordered their dresses from overseas and it wound up being a disaster! She told me I was setting myself up for problems and recommeneded that I come in and try on some of their beach wedding dresses. I went in the next evening and even tried on a dress that was almost exactly like the dress I was going to order. Although I "liked" it and thought it was the one, I didn't "love" it. I tried on another dress that was completely different and FELL IN LOVE with it! It was in my price range so my mom and I ordered it right then and there.

I said all that to just say to beware when ordering your wedding dress online! I'm so happy that I didn't. Once again, my guardian angel was looking out for me and I found my perfect dress! Can't wait to post pictures of it when we return from CN in May! Wedding date is 5-12-10.

Best of luck to all of you!

I am totally agree with the thinking of the above members.All members ha good thinking about it...