Hybrid View

Default Who will help me with my dress...

For any past brides on here....if you did not have any other guests with you for the wedding, it was just you and fiance, who helped you with your wedding dress? My dress has a corset back so I will need help tying it up. Will the wedding coordinator...or should I ask another person at the resort?

If someone could ease my mind...

I emailed the resort the same question, they said the coordinator will do it for you. i was worried about that too!!

I'm sure the wedding coordinator will help. Just ask when you meet with her.

It's Thursday night. I leave for CSA on Sunday. Getting married on Wednesday. Also have a corset back. Only me and my hubby to be will be there. Sure hope the wedding coordinator will help me If not, I'll happily make a new friend and get her to help. I don't want my finace to see me until *that* moment!
    http://tinypic.com/a/19if6/3 - pix from CSA 8/18-8/25

Quote Originally Posted by mandith View Post
    It's Thursday night. I leave for CSA on Sunday. Getting married on Wednesday. Also have a corset back. Only me and my hubby to be will be there. Sure hope the wedding coordinator will help me If not, I'll happily make a new friend and get her to help. I don't want my finace to see me until *that* moment!
    Totally agree with the of this member and had same thinking about this matter....

My wedding is at CSA on Sept 18th and it's just me and my finacee. I will need help with my dress too. From the pictures I have seen, I've seen someone from the resort helping in the background.

I will need help with my dress as well, on Sept. 28th.

I have guests (one couple) coming, but I have an oh-so-simple zipper back that I can do myself, except for the hook and eye. I'm just wondering how I'm going to hold my fiance's ring. He has a size 13.5 finger!! Just a tad large to slip on my thumb. lol

Yes, the wedding coordinator will help you get dressed.

As far as the ring, we got married at CSS in March 2013 and the minister wanted my fiancé to bring both of the rings with him when he met with the minister the day of the wedding. So I didn't have to worry about carrying it with me.