Hybrid View

Default April 14-21, 2012 Roll Call

Well, there's a couple April threads already, but they're for long periods of time, so I thought I'd start one for just the week we'll be there. So who's ready to join us for some Dirty Bananas/Bob Marleys/Hummingbirds/Red Stripes etc? It can't get here soon enough for me, even though this hasn't been a bad winter by Michigan standards, I'm still more than ready for some warm Caribbean sun!

Rieki & Doug

Quote Originally Posted by dutchgirl View Post
    Well, there's a couple April threads already, but they're for long periods of time, so I thought I'd start one for just the week we'll be there. So who's ready to join us for some Dirty Bananas/Bob Marleys/Hummingbirds/Red Stripes etc? It can't get here soon enough for me, even though this hasn't been a bad winter by Michigan standards, I'm still more than ready for some warm Caribbean sun!

Rieki & Doug
    We will be there from April 7-21. We will be well settled in by the time you arrive. Can we buy you a drink. ;-)

Derek and Jenn

You bet, and we'll get the second round! It looks like there's something fun going on in the piano bar that first night we're there, thought we'd check that out.

Also, trying to set up transportation to Treasure Beach to see the dolphins (plus Pelican Bar), anyone that wants more info can email me at dutchrs@yahoo.com

30 DAYS!!!!!!

Rieki

Quote Originally Posted by dutchgirl View Post
    You bet, and we'll get the second round! It looks like there's something fun going on in the piano bar that first night we're there, thought we'd check that out.

Also, trying to set up transportation to Treasure Beach to see the dolphins (plus Pelican Bar), anyone that wants more info can email me at dutchrs@yahoo.com

30 DAYS!!!!!!

Rieki
    We will be at CN the 13th -20th. We are from Wisconsin. Not to bad of a winter here this year but still looking to have some fun in the sun. P.S. Let us get the third round of drinks!!!!

pamngreg - we are also from Wisconsin and will be at CN the 14-21. we'll take a turn buying a round!!

All of us snowbirds heading south, and we don't even have any snow to run away from! That's OK, even if it's 80 and sunny here it just doesn't compare to laying in the sun on Bloody Bay, sticking a red flag in the sand for a drink every now and then. When I do that at home, nothing happens

Will be at CTI 13-16 and CSS 16-21 April. Can't wait to get back "home". Which resort will you be at? Talking cold weather over a Hummingbird/Dirty Banana, etc. on the beach sounds like a great thing to do. Under 30 days!!!!

More Wisconsinites here...... CN 4/15 - 4/22

We are counting down the days. Will be there april 14th-24th. Can't wait...totally going to go to the pelican bar and would love to see some dolphins in their natural habitat.

We also want to go to Pelican Bar... Looks so cool... Maybe we could plan a group outing?

That would be awesome GPCouple! We wanted to go but were hoping a few other couples could join in. I have something tentatively set up, Treasure Beach to see the dolphins, then cruising up the Black River and seeing the crocs, then going to Pelican Bar for lunch and drinks. If you're interested in joining us, shoot me an email and I'll get you the rest of the info.

You can catch us at Derek.bowen@hotmail.ca

Derek and Jenn

Less than two weeks for me, less than that for some of you lucky people! Can't get here soon enough, winter departed but left me a present, a nasty cold that I should shake off just in time to head to Jamaica! So what is the first thing you all plan on doing after you get checked in? Me, I'm planning on heading to the beach grill and grabbing a spicy chicken patty and a Red Stripe!

A Bob Marley shot on the beach!!

Here's a pic of me n Doug at the Pelican Bar last trip to Jamaica, can't wait to go back!

Name:  pelican bar.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  57.4 KB

the pelican bar trip sounds great, we've been contemplating it, but not sure we want to "waste" an entire day away from "home." is anyone interested in just doing a lunch outing to the pelican bar?
    K&M

K & M-

I know what you mean, it can be hard to tear yourself away from CN! If you change your mind and want to do some exploring with us, look us up! We had a great time on this same trip last time, am looking forward to hangin out with the dolphins again

lablovers-

We still have room on our dolphin/black river/pelican bar trip, if you're interested in joining us and GPCouple, shoot me an email - dutchrs@yahoo.com - or catch up with us at CN before the 18th. I plan on being at Martini Hour in the Piano Bar on Sunday

Rieki & Doug

Couple coming down from Boston 14th to 22nd and looking forward to our second stay at CN (: See you there!

Some more of us are coming down from Wisconsin on April 17th. Just look for the tatted up baldheaded one drinking Miller Lite with the lovely wife.