Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CSA in June!!

My wife and I will be there on June 9th - 16th. Our first time at Couples. Renewing our vows on the 12th.

We're taking our first trip to CSA 6/2 - 6/10 and cannot wait! We celebrated our 1st anniversary at CN back in October, so this is our "we need an excuse to visit Jamaica again" trip...
    CN 2011, CSA 2012, CSA 2013 (although not soon enough!)

My wife and i will be at CSS June 2nd through June 6th. We are counting the minutes!

We are there from the 10th to the 18th. Then on to CSS for 8 nights. Getting married CSA June 15. IT CANT GET HERE FAST ENOUGH!!!! Our first trip out of the country!

We will be there June 18-25 for the umteenth time and look forward to seeing you all!

First couples trip, Jamaica trip, June 13 to 20. 25th anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyAndy2012 View Post
    We are there 17th to July 1st, also getting married on 20th! Will overlap your stay and love a wedding )
    That sounds great! We will be getting married at 11am. Hopefully we can meet up.

Quote Originally Posted by sndtrevino View Post
    What time is the weding and what color should my island attire be want to make sure we look good for pictures. LOL. We will definitely meet up for a celebration round on me....
    That sounds like a plan. We are not picky on wedding attire! The wedding is at 11am..

We'll be there June 16-23, getting married on the 19th =)

We'll be arriving on June 16th and staying through the 23rd; we'll be getting married on June 19th. They'll be about 20 of us in our group so we're super-excited to share our wedding and CSA with everyone!! It's going to be a great week!!

We are arriving May 31 and leaving June 5. Counting down the days. 3 days from doing the Single Digit Jig!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert&Rockie View Post
    That sounds like a plan. We are not picky on wedding attire! The wedding is at 11am..
    We arrive at mbj at 1230 so be at the resort around 3 give or take. Will have to just do the reception. Always like receptions better anyways. I heard y'all have open bar so we will be there consider this my RSVP. Will be at pool bar no later than 430.

Quote Originally Posted by Okieislandgirl View Post
    Brendan, We will be there and gone. We leave for Jamaica on June 1, But I will leave you a drink or two at the bar.
    6 days until blastoff!! Wifey and I will be arriving on May29th to celebrate our 5 year anniversary, and sadly departing on June 5th. This will be our 2nd trip to Jamiaca but our first trip to CSA. And we Can-Not-Wait! See you at the bar for a drink..or three!

We will be there June 9-16! Getting married June 12th! Can't wait!!

7 days until we arrive! We can't get there soon enough to celebrate our 5 year. I'm not even too sad about leaving the kids.

Becca and I will be there June 8-18th. Celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on the 12th with a sunset vow renewal at 5:00.
    Scott & Becca
    Houston
    Caffreys Photography

My wife and I will be there June 7-12. CAN'T WAIT!!!

We will be there june 19-30 celebrating my "gasp" 40th. LOL
    Can't wait to go diving!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2