Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CSA in June!!

Hybrid View

Default CSA in June!!

We don't have alot of participation on the "Meet up at CSA" - "June Bugs 2012". If you are going to CSA in June 2012 and would like to talk to or even meet up with your fellow Message Board members, we would love to hear from you. Let's get this party started!!!!

Default CSA in June!

We're there in June for our Honeymoon! So looking forward to it, it's ridiculous. We're there @ the end of the month, 24th - 30, you all?

Cheers,
    Brendan

Brendan, We will be there and gone. We leave for Jamaica on June 1, But I will leave you a drink or two at the bar.

june 5th-12th for our honeymoon! cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by schwegs628 View Post
    We will be there exactly the same dates as you for our 10 year anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by schwegs628 View Post
    We'll be there for our honeymoon the same dates, but getting there one day earlier. So excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Okieislandgirl View Post
    Brendan, We will be there and gone. We leave for Jamaica on June 1, But I will leave you a drink or two at the bar.
    6 days until blastoff!! Wifey and I will be arriving on May29th to celebrate our 5 year anniversary, and sadly departing on June 5th. This will be our 2nd trip to Jamiaca but our first trip to CSA. And we Can-Not-Wait! See you at the bar for a drink..or three!

Quote Originally Posted by bkavanaugh55 View Post
    We're there in June for our Honeymoon! So looking forward to it, it's ridiculous. We're there @ the end of the month, 24th - 30, you all?

Cheers,
    Brendan
    We will be there the 26th -3rd of July. With 2 other couples.....

June 4th-10th here I will check out the board

We'll be there 20-27 June. Celebrating 10th anniversary (on 11th year)

Does arriving at 8pm on June 30th count? We will be there till July 7th.

[We'll be there June 3rd through the 9th. Were at CSA last year with another couple, had brought our son with us to the "R" resort near CN the year before.

Way back in 1984 we honeymooned at COR (now CTI) and went back for our 25th anniversary a few years ago.

We will be there from June 23-30, and getting married on the 26th. It will be just the two of us, so we would love to meet up with other couples and even have some wedding guests : )

Quote Originally Posted by Robert&Rockie View Post
    We will be there from June 23-30, and getting married on the 26th. It will be just the two of us, so we would love to meet up with other couples and even have some wedding guests : )
    like most people at wedings my flight will arrive late so I will just have to make the reception!!! June 26-July3

That sounds great. I'm sure we will still be celebrating : )

80 degrees in buffalo today has me wanting that csa beach more than ever!

Default Robert and Rockie wedding

That sounds great. I'm sure we will still be celebrating : )
    What time is the weding and what color should my island attire be want to make sure we look good for pictures. LOL. We will definitely meet up for a celebration round on me....

We will be there June 25th thru July 2nd.
    ARE WE THERE YET??

Quote Originally Posted by sndtrevino View Post
    What time is the weding and what color should my island attire be want to make sure we look good for pictures. LOL. We will definitely meet up for a celebration round on me....
    That sounds like a plan. We are not picky on wedding attire! The wedding is at 11am..

We are there 17th to July 1st, also getting married on 20th! Will overlap your stay and love a wedding )

We are there from the 10th to the 18th. Then on to CSS for 8 nights. Getting married CSA June 15. IT CANT GET HERE FAST ENOUGH!!!! Our first trip out of the country!

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyAndy2012 View Post
    We are there 17th to July 1st, also getting married on 20th! Will overlap your stay and love a wedding )
    That sounds great! We will be getting married at 11am. Hopefully we can meet up.

June 4th-11th!! Cannot wait!

We will be there 6/6 - 6/13. We are getting married on the 9th!

We will be there he first week o june as well. Can't wait. It's Ben over 10 years nice I've been to negril and cant wait to get back. Iriee!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast