Thread: Help for 2013

Hybrid View

Default Help for 2013

We will be leaving on April 16th for our first trip to CTI and Jamaica, with all of the wonderful reviews we are looking to book for 2013 with the early bird deals being so great. Crazy since we have not even been to Couples once yet, but you all are so convincing that we are sure that we are not to be disappointed. We are looking at going in Aug or Sept for next year. The problem is I'm considering booking at CSS in a one bedroom beachfront suite or one bedroom oceanview suite but after our visit to CTI in April I'm worried I will want to go back to CTI again. If I would book at CTI again I would book a premier oceanview room. I would like some suggestion from all of you that have been to both places where you would pick and why. For those of you that would choose CSS which room between the two do you recommend. CTI in 37 days and so excited I can't even sleep.

We always book a Premiere ocean room at CTI. That's in the main building or building 3. But the Deluxe ocean rooms are also nice, just a little further down in building 4.

At CSS, we had a penthouse suite in D block. As nice as it was, it was just a little further away from the main beach area that we liked. And it was further away from walking to sunset beach. The one room bedroom beach front rooms are very nice. Sort of in the middle of the resort. I don't think that you will be disappointed with it.

I recommend that you sign up for romance rewards program and take a day trip to css on your upcoming stay and check it out!

Todd & Linda
    CSS
    April 2008, March 2009, April 2010, Oct 2010, April 2011, April 2012, April 2013, April 2014