Thread: CSA Concierge

Default CSA Concierge

We are traveling to CSA this December and I was curious what hours someone would be at the concierge desk so we could make reservations? We went to CTI last year and by the time we got there (around 5 or 6pm) there was no one at concierge and we couldn't book anything until the next morning. Unfortunately for us, almost everything was booked and we had a lot of trouble being able to do the things we wanted to do.

Thanks!!

I'm curious as well. What are the concierge desk hours?

We were able to call the front desk from our room and make our reservations for Feathers, Lemongrass, and the Cat. Cruise. Saved us a lot of walking from the Great House.

Me too, we won't be getting in till late and are assuming we will need to wait till morning, but if we could book some stuff the night before that would be awesome.

I believe the hours are 8 am to 7 pm. If Althea is there tell her hi from the lady who took over the phones for her in February. She was on a call from someone stateside and the phones were ringing off the hook. I just helped by answering and taking message. It was a blast!

Concierge is there 8AM to 7PM. No worries about making reservations - they offer several seating times so you'll be able to make your reservations without issue. I just got home on Sunday and had no problems with any of my dates/times. However, if concierge is unavailable, the front desk will do what they can to help you out in a pinch.

Just a quick note: Feathers only takes reservations 3 days in advance and you can't make reservations 2 nights in a row at the same time (or at least they weren't allowing it right now) so if you have specific days/times for things, just plan an early call or walk up to the desk then relax and enjoy the rest of your day.
    http://tinypic.com/a/19if6/3 - pix from CSA 8/18-8/25

[QUOTE=mandith;169047

Just a quick note: Feathers only takes reservations 3 days in advance and you can't make reservations 2 nights in a row at the same time (or at least they weren't allowing it right now) so if you have specific days/times for things, just plan an early call or walk up to the desk then relax and enjoy the rest of your day.[/QUOTE]

How do you make a reservation at Feathers if you are only there for 4 nights?

Quote Originally Posted by mandith View Post
    Just a quick note: Feathers only takes reservations 3 days in advance and you can't make reservations 2 nights in a row at the same time (or at least they weren't allowing it right now) so if you have specific days/times for things, just plan an early call or walk up to the desk then relax and enjoy the rest of your day.
    How do u make a reservation at Feathers if you are only their for 4 nights? Can I make reservations before our arrival?

Oops! I think that reads wrong. Sorry! You can make reservations the day before if they have room but say you arrive Sunday and want to eat there Thursday - you have to wait until Monday to make your reservations (guess that's really 4 days but you get the idea ).

Quote Originally Posted by mandith View Post
    Oops! I think that reads wrong. Sorry! You can make reservations the day before if they have room but say you arrive Sunday and want to eat there Thursday - you have to wait until Monday to make your reservations (guess that's really 4 days but you get the idea ).
    Why couldn't I make reservations on the day u arrive? In our case we are arriving on a Fri and leaving Tues.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnieReb View Post
    Why couldn't I make reservations on the day u arrive? In our case we are arriving on a Fri and leaving Tues.
    You certainly can make reservations the day you arrive...you just can't make them for more than 3 days out. So if you arrive Friday and want dinner at Feathers on Wednesday (for example) - you can't make that Wednesday reservation on Friday...you would have to wait until Saturday or Sunday. It's just how they were doing it.

For clarity, I arrived on Sunday. Went to make reservations for the restaurants Sunday night. I wanted to eat at Feathers on Thursday. They told me I had to wait until Monday to make that reservation. So, I went back on Monday and made my Thursday reservation.

I think they only allow you to make reservation three days in advance and one reservation per restaurant at a time to allow all guest the opportunity to eat there.