Default january 17-26 2013

Hi,

My fiance (by then wife) and I will be at cti January 17-26 for our first Couples experience. Anyone else?

We will be there from Jan 18 to 26. Our 3rd time at CTI but its been over 20 years since we were there last.

Carol and Dave....

We will be there from the 17th to the 24th. Then we're off to CSS for another 7 days. mwod11, I guess we'll see you on the bus to the resort. First one to the Couples Lounge at the airport needs to make sure the beer is cold. LOL We became apart of the two digit club today (99 days left to go)
    By the way, what are your names?
    Dave & Carol, we'll have the drinks ready for you when you get to the resort :>)
    Scott & Jen

Quote Originally Posted by jeniper29 View Post
    We will be there from the 17th to the 24th. Then we're off to CSS for another 7 days. mwod11, I guess we'll see you on the bus to the resort. First one to the Couples Lounge at the airport needs to make sure the beer is cold. LOL We became apart of the two digit club today (99 days left to go)
    By the way, what are your names?
    Dave & Carol, we'll have the drinks ready for you when you get to the resort :>)
    Scott & Jen
    Dirty bananas all around! This is where we discovered them 26 years ago. One of our favorites. LOL
    Really looking forward to the anniversary celebrations and seeing the place again after all these years. This resort has always had a special place in our hearts. CTI is where we fell in love with the Caribbean

Carol and Dave....

Hey, can't wait for the first cold one. It's hard to believe it's 3 months from today.
    Mark & Jen

My girlfriend and I will be arriving on the 18th for a week's stay. Her first Caribbean trip, my first to Jamaica and our first big trip together.

See you there!

Dan (44) & Desiree (33)
    Last edited by CanadaDan; October 25th, 2012 at 09:43 PM.

Just booked yesterday!
    We arrive on the 17th too! First time to Couples. 2nd time to Jamaica. Can't wait!

Debbie & Alvin
    Last edited by DebnAl; October 27th, 2012 at 08:13 AM.

Hi Dan & Desiree
    Welcome to the family. We will be there on the 17th, So I guess I will make sure the drinks are cold when you get there LOL
    See you on the island or the swim-up bar.
    Scott & Jen

Mark & Jen Jan 17 - 26
    Scott & Jen Jan 17 - 24 (Then we're off to CSS for another 7 days)
    Debbie & Alvin Jan 17 - ???????
    Carol & Dave Jan 18 - 26
    Dan & Desiree Jan 18 - 25

Well I guess its time to get the list started for CTI too. (I do the list for CSS too)
    Scott

We arrive late on the 17th and leave on the 24th.

Hi! My fiancé (by then hubby) and I will be at CTI jan 20-27 celebrating our honeymoon. It's our first couples experience and first trip to Jamaica. We are getting so excited! From others who have been before, what do you expect the weather to be at CTI in January and any recommendations for things to remember to pack? Thanks for any advice! We can't wait to meet you all in paradise!
    -Carmen and Jeff

Mark & Jen Jan 17 - 26
    Debbie & Alvin Jan 17 - 24
    Carol & Dave Jan 18 - 26
    Carmen & Jeff jan 20 - 27

If you don't see your names above, let me know your names & dates and I will update the list.
    Scott

Hi, this is Jon and Wendy, this is our first trip to Couples in Jamaica. We will be there January 19th through the 25th. Very excited to meet and have a great vacation!

Jon & Wendy

Mark & Jen Jan 17 - 26
    Debbie & Alvin Jan 17 - 24
    Carol & Dave Jan 18 - 26
    Jon & Wendy Jan 19 - 25
    Carmen & Jeff jan 20 - 27

If you don't see your names above, let me know your names & dates and I will update the list.
    Scott

Hi everyone. I know this is covered in a million places on the boards. But for those of you who have been to CTI before, do you go to the island? For those of you who this will be your first trip to CTI (like us) are you planning on checking it out? We're undecided but leaning toward giving it a try.

Mark

Me and my beautiful GF Kaelin will be blowing up CTI like its our fucking business Jan 21-25. this will be the first real vacation i've ever had.
    PS- anyone know if the most recent asshole hurricane has affected CTI?

Nick and I arrive on the 18th of January, for a week. Can't wait to come "home again" and meet all of you.