Default November 2012...FIRST TIMERS! :)

November 19-26 will my fiance and my honeymoon....first time at an all inclusive...first time out of the country...first time being able to just relax for an entire 7 nights!!

Looking forward to hearing from some people who will be there to share this awesome experience with us!!!

If anyone is wondering...it's 7 months, 24 days, 3 hours, and 30 minutes until November 19, when I will be at the resort!

Anyone else out there have a countdown to their November vacation, or is it just me?

My countdown keeps getting shorter...and I don't care that I'm the only one readin this thread - it makes me happy to see the days get less and less...

It's now 6 months, 10 days, 13 hours, 4 minutes and 52 seconds until I board the plane on 11-19-12 for my honeymoon!!
    Britnee
    Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
    - John 14:27

Hi Britnee

We are watching the November thread....Glad you are keeping it moving....It will be our second time and will be there 11/14 through 11/21.

Right after we got there last November, we decided this was the place for us....It started when we landed and went through customs and found the Couples reception lounge...Just tell them your name and everything is taken care of.......

CTI is really nice and if you have any questions, we'll be glad to answer them

Marty&Cathy

I'm adding these names to the other November 2012 CTI thread.

Thanks so much! I am sure I will have more questions as the day approaches. We are in the middle of wedding plans so not too much thought has been given to the honeymoon yet, but I'm sure it will!
    Britnee
    Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

We spent our honeymoon at CTI in '09 and had a blast.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Woohoo!! 166 days till I will be in Jamaica!
    Britnee

The countdown is getting shorter...yay! 164 days til my first out of country vacation...and my only honeymoon...WHOOP WHOOP!
    Britnee

Hey Soon-to-be-Mrs.H! We are going to be there at the same time! We are leaving November 18 and we will be there to the 23rd! Its our honeymoon also, and the first time we'll be out of the country too!! and I just became "Mrs. H" too! haha! i cant wait!