Thread: CSA no worries.

Default CSA no worries.

Have been here for a few days and just wanted to reassure those who will be coming here in the near future.
    There is no chair shortage. Yes most palapas[sp] are gone by 7/7.30 however pleny of shade if needed.
    Service in all restraunts is fine. Have been here many times in past and I think is actually better esp. Palms.
    Beach is good.New guard house by Beaches and no having to walk in the water when walking up north beach.Have had a little rain each day and apparently is much needed as not much in past few months.

Thanks for the update. Do you know if Chris still a waiter at Feathers?

CSA soon come!

Life is good

I'm glad you cleared up the chair issue. We have been several times and never experiences a problem. I have noticed that the palms have gotten bigger and provide a lot of shade at different times of the day.. We are hoping to get a ground floor room Beachfront Suite so we can get in the shade on our patio if needed. CSA 3/24........Yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Brennie. Can u recommend a good location to request for the GVS rooms? We definitely want 1st floor end unit.

Wonderful news, I've been a little worried about the chair issue from reviews and posts on the message boards...I need lots of shade since I burn easily, and was not wanting to play the 'hold a chair' game...53 days until our honeymoon, can't wait to go to CSA for the first time!!!!!
    Thanks for the update brennie!

I wasn't worried

@ Beach-bum. Sorry was at Feathers and forgot to ask about Chris. @louiseandjames. We have always stayed in older section and mostly Atriums. All rooms are great. have noticed today that they are building a few new palapas. All is well here just sorry we're leaving in a few days.

louiseandjames,

Request a GVS in the newer section and see if you can get one of the buildings that has the hot tub in that area. These rooms are more centrally located on the resort. Also, request a corner room for more natural light and two sides open on the verandah.

Margi

More Palapas - Great news!!!

When we were there at Thanksgiving, Chris was the manager at Feathers!

It must just really depend on the week you're there. We just returned and unfortunately I can say there was a definite shortage. We refused to play the chair reservation game and were left without the first day. I don't mind planting my butt in the sand all day, but I really missed having a floaty for the ocean. So the rest of the time we went out early to reserve. One day we didn't get out until 9 and really had to search for 2 chairs.

I assume home now; What are good least expensive rooms with a view of the ocean? Going back, what room would YOU go with as far as locations? We are looking, and confused, with the layout of CSA. We HAVE stayed at CN and CSS. Looking, and CSA is a totally different layout.

Yes unfortunately arrived home last night. @ westonsmom I definitely think it depends on the guests at the time.
    We saw one couple who I'm sure were out in the middle of the night saving as one morning we were out at dawn and their place was all set up but really no problem while we were there. @ acranger I have only stayed in atriums and once in gardens but always around wedding gazebo area. There are a few atriums that have a view of ocean. Next year I think we are going to going to try beachfront for a change but I love the atriums.

Quote Originally Posted by brennie View Post
    @ acranger I have only stayed in atriums and once in gardens but always around wedding gazebo area. There are a few atriums that have a view of ocean. Next year I think we are going to going to try beachfront for a change but I love the atriums.
    .....One of the things we loved about our stays at CN and CSS (both lower priced "Ocean Views") was being able to get up in the morning and see the ocean.

Glad to hear about the chairs. I was
    also a little worried. Husband and I leave for our honeymoon to CSA in the morning. So excited I can't sleep so I'm on here reading reviews!!!