Default Just booked CN for June 22-29, 2012! Anyone else?

My husband and I will be coming from Arizona visiting a Couples resort for the first time and we are so excited! We can't wait to enjoy the beach, pool, tropical drinks, and steel drums...We're both in our early-mid thirties but love to meet and hang out with cool people of all kinds. Our last tropical vacay was to Maui in November 2010, so we are overdue for some crystal blue ocean!

My hubby and I along with 3 other couples will be there 21-26, this is our 2nd time at CN we went in February last time (celebrated our 25th ann). You will love it there. Make sure to sign up for dinner at Otaheite Restaurant right away, the time slots fill up fast. Oh and don't miss the catamaran trip it is GREAT fun, you can jump from a cliff if your up to it (if they still do that) that wasn't for me I watched my husband and friends jump when we were there five years ago. There isn't a lot of night life (we have been on three cruises and the night life never ends on those) but we like to make the piano bar hop. Dave is the singer in our group but the rest of us give it a good try. LOL. I'm sure you will have a great time. The weather forecast is 80-83 degrees during the day there and 70-73 at night. I always had on a light sweater at night, the breeze is a little cool when the sun goes down. Hope you have fun maybe we will see you there, look for us at the piano bar.

Thank you for responding and for the tips. This is my second trip to Negril, but I've never been to a Couples. We are very excited and will definitely make a visit to the piano bar.

Saw your post on another thread. Hope you are looking forward to CN as much as we are, as it's the best; period. A week or more of sun, Caribbean, hot tub, refreshing libation, great food, and romance with my favorite person is good for a couple of years of strong relationship bonding. Not to mention the tan, all-times-of-the-day liasions, and THE BEACH! We are there the same days as you, which means we just went under 150 days and a wake up! Get excited; get very excited.
    Jamaica, Come Soon!
    TonyS

Well, you all seem shorter for some reason.....?!! Let's see. I believe it's about 106 and a wake up!
    Jamaica, Come Soon!
    TonyS

The wife and I will be there June 26-July 2. It can't get here soon enough

For reals, just a little over 2 months. I am sitting in my office right now and wish I was sitting at a pool bar...

We are in for the 21-26. We are actually going to stay on the cliffs for a couple nights before heading to the beach. It is getting close and the weather sounds awesome. As I write this, it is mid 40's, overcast/sprinkling, and windy in NW PA.