Thread: September 2012

Default September 2012

OK, now that is officially 2012, I felt safe in posting! Who else is joining the Reunion Tour? I know AirBell and CubbyBlue will join us!!
    Lucy

U betcha we will be there with bells on!!! 256 days until the September to Remember gang are all back together once again. This is going to be the trip of a lifetime... I can just feel it! Woohoo

Omg! I'm crushed!!! our 2009 thread is no longer on here. I think it was a conspiracy from one of the other groups being upset that our thread had more postings and views than any other.. Jk oh well.. time to start at setting a new record I suppose! Woohoo

220 days 17 hrs and 55 minutes until our ETA to CN.. I'm just sayin

Ok, so as promised guys, we've stayed in touch and said we'd find a way to all meet up again...We are in the final stages of confirming dates to come home again...and we have 2 other virgin couples to bring with us )
    Once we've all finalized the details we'll let you all know. now let's light up this thread. It's far too quiet in here :P

Yippee! Can't wait for the late September party to blast off! Rumor has it there will be Screechin goin on!!
    Lucy

Omg! I am so crazy excited! 3 years is entirely too long to be apart!

I'm not sure what excites me the most... All of us meeting up once again or a Screechin! Woohoo!!'

Where are all the posts people?!?! Isn't everyone as excited as I am???
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Think it is ALMOST safe to say Cigar Scotty will be joining us with The Inflatable Sipatorium in tow!!
    Lucy

Hmmm now that just leaves Karen and her hubby out n the Smiths. They are unable to join us for the reunion trip because... Kate is pregnant!!! I'm not sure I'd I was supposed to say anything cuz they haven't yet posted about it in FB. But Russ did private message me a few weeks ago about it. congrats to our fav uk couple! Is there anyone I'm missing? Who else is going or not going?
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)