Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default Styles of bikinis

    I am coming to CTI with my boyfriend in May. I have seen an older picture of a woman wearing a bikini with thong style bottoms at CTI. She had a lovely tan and looked really nice. Is this style of bikini still acceptable or would it be frowned upon ?

  2. #2

    Default

    No, it's not frowned upon, but if you head to the island you won't need to worry about which suit to wear at all!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    I am coming to CTI with my boyfriend in May. I have seen an older picture of a woman wearing a bikini with thong style bottoms at CTI. She had a lovely tan and looked really nice. Is this style of bikini still acceptable or would it be frowned upon ?
    .....You are apt to see just about ANY swim wear (male or female) there. Go with whatever YOU feel comfortable wearing.

  4. #4

    Default

    Hi Jax,
    It's YOUR vacation!!!!! Wear what makes you happy! No one is going to judge you! If in doubt, you can go to the Island and not wear a suit.......No Problem Mon!

    Have a wonderful trip!
    suzyQ

  5. #5

    Default

    RU kidding? It's Jamaica, Mon, nobody cares what your bikini looks like, or if you are wearing one or not. Wear what makes you feel good. There are no fashion shows.

  6. #6

    Default

    CTI is very relaxed so don't worry about a little bikini.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Wear what you want and enjoy it....
    Last edited by va couple; March 16th, 2012 at 04:05 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Thanks guys that has helped a lot !!! Having read an earlier thread I was a bit worried, but shall wear what I like now, mon !!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irie at CN View Post
    No, it's not frowned upon, but if you head to the island you won't need to worry about which suit to wear at all!
    Irie - Where anywhere, does it say that a thong bottom is frowned upon?

    *edit* I misread Irie's post, thought you said it WAS frowned upon. I somehow skipped right over the NOT... Oops!

    Jax - As has been posted multiple times across the message board, so long as it covers the important parts, she'll be fine.

    It's your vacation, go, enjoy!
    Last edited by Jay&Jen; March 14th, 2012 at 09:41 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Jay&Jen - Please go back and read Irie's post again. You missed an important word! The post was "No, it's NOT frowned upon.
    (Karen&Paul)

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KarenON View Post
    Jay&Jen - Please go back and read Irie's post again. You missed an important word! The post was "No, it's NOT frowned upon.
    Yup, caught the mistake and edited my post alreayd.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Not that I would wear it but I did see a bikini on-line (it said it was for sun tanning) it was nothing more than a string IN FRONT and two pasties! LOL I think that might qualify for the AN beaches, why where anything at all?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •