Default Styles of bikinis

I am coming to CTI with my boyfriend in May. I have seen an older picture of a woman wearing a bikini with thong style bottoms at CTI. She had a lovely tan and looked really nice. Is this style of bikini still acceptable or would it be frowned upon ?

No, it's not frowned upon, but if you head to the island you won't need to worry about which suit to wear at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    I am coming to CTI with my boyfriend in May. I have seen an older picture of a woman wearing a bikini with thong style bottoms at CTI. She had a lovely tan and looked really nice. Is this style of bikini still acceptable or would it be frowned upon ?
    .....You are apt to see just about ANY swim wear (male or female) there. Go with whatever YOU feel comfortable wearing.

Hi Jax,
    It's YOUR vacation!!!!! Wear what makes you happy! No one is going to judge you! If in doubt, you can go to the Island and not wear a suit.......No Problem Mon!

Have a wonderful trip!
    suzyQ

RU kidding? It's Jamaica, Mon, nobody cares what your bikini looks like, or if you are wearing one or not. Wear what makes you feel good. There are no fashion shows.

CTI is very relaxed so don't worry about a little bikini.

Wear what you want and enjoy it....
    Last edited by va couple; March 16th, 2012 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks guys that has helped a lot !!! Having read an earlier thread I was a bit worried, but shall wear what I like now, mon !!

Quote Originally Posted by Irie at CN View Post
    No, it's not frowned upon, but if you head to the island you won't need to worry about which suit to wear at all!
    Irie - Where anywhere, does it say that a thong bottom is frowned upon?

*edit* I misread Irie's post, thought you said it WAS frowned upon. I somehow skipped right over the NOT... Oops!

Jax - As has been posted multiple times across the message board, so long as it covers the important parts, she'll be fine.

It's your vacation, go, enjoy!
    Last edited by Jay&Jen; March 14th, 2012 at 09:41 AM.

Jay&Jen - Please go back and read Irie's post again. You missed an important word! The post was "No, it's NOT frowned upon.
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by KarenON View Post
    Jay&Jen - Please go back and read Irie's post again. You missed an important word! The post was "No, it's NOT frowned upon.
    Yup, caught the mistake and edited my post alreayd.

Not that I would wear it but I did see a bikini on-line (it said it was for sun tanning) it was nothing more than a string IN FRONT and two pasties! LOL I think that might qualify for the AN beaches, why where anything at all?