Thread: bowling

Default bowling

I know that there are many activities at couples but do any of them provide bowling for guests,

Quote Originally Posted by dotandturd View Post
    I know that there are many activities at couples but do any of them provide bowling for guests,
    Rumor has it that CTI has one in the basement of the tower on Tower Isle.

Seriously... As an avid bowler that would be pretty cool, but a bigger investment that what I imagine any resort would want to make. Even for just two or four pairs. You did get me thinking though - how cool would it be to go bowling off-resort some time? But I did some Googling and it appears there isn't a single public bowling alley on the whole island. It looks like one of the now-closed S-resorts used to have one. And it looks like back in 2000 one was under construction in MoBay, but ran into problems and was never finished.

Bummer...

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

The closest thing to bowling is at Swept Away. They have bocce ball on the beach.

"Bowling for Guests"... sounds like fun.

But actually ...no bowling. The closest thing would be Bocce Ball in the sand.
    Have fun!

Coconut bowling is a lot of FUN!!

You get some 10 PLASTIC tumblers place them in the pin configuration, use a lounge chair as the back stop, get a coconut and aim for the pins!

The consumption of a few "adult" beverages makes this a lot of FUN!

I do know that bowling is very big in Aruba, I know that doesn't help but......