Thread: Photographer?

Default Photographer?

Hi everyone, I'm getting married at the Couples Tower Isle in May. Any suggestions about photographers or should I use the resort photographer? I'm looking for the one that has the most for less of the money.

We used Misha Earle for our wedding at CSA back in 2010. Don't know what her rates are now but she was nothing but awesome.

http://www.mishaearlephotography.com/

When in May will you be there? We will be at Couples Negril. I'm a pro photographer from Dallas, TX and I'm already bring all my gear. )

I think I may have replied to a post from you on Facebook, so sorry if I'm repeating myself. My husband and I were married at CTI and used the resort photographer. We were very happy with the photos. They took shots of the ceremony and many posed shots throughout the resort. The next day we were able to go and look at all the photos and choose the ones we wanted and they were put into a leather album and we were given a CD. It was very affordable and we were very pleased. If you would like to see the photo's, email me at subrosa1969@yahoo.com, or if it was you I responded to on FB, my wedding album is open on my page.
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015

Toi/Robert- My fiance and I are going to be and Couples Negril (first timers) from May 23-30th. We aren't sure if we are going to do our wedding stateside and "renew our vows" ceremony there or get married there. Will you be there on any of those dates by chance? This is both of our second marriages and we aren't looking for expensive packages that I fear the resort will offer.

Toi/Robert- when will you be at CN in May?

Quote Originally Posted by carabellagrace View Post
    Toi/Robert- My fiance and I are going to be and Couples Negril (first timers) from May 23-30th. We aren't sure if we are going to do our wedding stateside and "renew our vows" ceremony there or get married there. Will you be there on any of those dates by chance? This is both of our second marriages and we aren't looking for expensive packages that I fear the resort will offer.
    Yes, we will be at CN from May 19th-26th. We are staying in a beachfront room. It will be our first time at CN also, but our 2nd time in Negril. I would love to meet you! And, FYI, I don't do the package deals either.

Toi~ I'd love to have your email so we could try to see if you'd be willing to take our photos. We are very low maintenance, fun people so we would only want a very short bit of your talent on your trip. ; ) No pressure- we can have drinks if nothing else!

hey i would also be interested in hearing your prices if you would be availible. we will be in Cn that same week. If interested my email is mercedesburks@yahoo.com. thanks

Hey if your not already booked for the
    week i would love to get your prices. I am getting married the 25th at CN. If your availible my email is mercedesburks@yahoo.com. Thanks.