Default December 2010 is SOOO far away!! :(

After months and months of debating when to go, we have FINALLY booked a trip to CSA for Dec 17-24, 2010. I am SOO excited!!
    Too bad its such a long time away... boooo

Anybody else going December 2010? What dates are you going to be there?

Will the airports be a mad house on x-mas eve? thats probably a bad time to come home, but too late now! lol...

Boy that is really a looooong time. I think it is bad enough we just hit double digits (December 5,09) if I had to wait till 2010 I'd go insane. We had to struggle to get here in 09, and HOPE the struggle for 2010 isn't as much. But since I have kids and grandkids, I don't like to go to close to Christmas, so we will again go early December. But, enjoy the anticipation.
    Linda

You're right Dec 2010 is very far away. However, you'll be surprised at how fast it will get here. One reason is you will become a board addict like the rest of us and will read it every day. The meet up thread will help. Come join us on the Dec 2010 thread and meet some of us. Monica and I will be there in 2010 and will have a drink waiting for you. Not a Salty dog from Tommy Wommy but maybe a girl scout cookie from Monica. I'll add you to the Dec 2010 list and will look forward to meeting you next year.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!

I know what you mean about Dec, 2010 being so far out. We are booked for CSS for Dec. 15-23, 2010. According to my count down clock that is 1 year, 3 months and 15 days away. There was just no way to make it this year due to finances and vacation time so we booked for 2010 to take advantage of the great prices and the Love Away Plan. We will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. I don't want to wish my life away, but I do hope the time passes fast.

We are having our weddingmoon at CSA in May 2010. I know how you feel about the wait. I'm so excited I can hardly wait. Hopefully December will be here before you know it.

kycouple
    We will miss you by a week going Nov 29-Dec 7 for our 25th anniversary, could not pass up the great rates they were offering for 2010 and booked a penthouse suite to treat ourselves. too much going on this year to take another Dec trip, but we did get to CN in May and that was great.
    FONT="Verdana"]David and Jeanette, Nova Scotia[/FONT][/FONT]

Here's what you can do to make the time go by (it works for me) - every few days check this MB and go to Trip Advisor and read the latest reviews and better yet, look at the pictures. It will help you feel connected This is what I am doing since we don't get back to CSA until 1/21/10. We're trying a Great House room this time, instead of a GVS - hoping we like it. I'm very excited about the Palms upcoming enhancements and have noticed some new daily activities have been added. I know you will have a wonderful time - we have and that's why we keep coming back.

Ya Mon - when we got home from 6th trip at end of July we went on a limb and booked for November 2010 - have to head to Canada for Mom's 65 in May so hoping we can afford both trips - Mom does come before Jamaica
    Ya Mon

Now my April 2010 trip doesn't seem so far off any longer.

Oh heck, who am I fooling, it's still a long ways to go!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.