Default Recurring nightmare . . .

I'm not kidding at all about this.

I have this recurring nightmare that I'm at CTI, its our first morning at the resort and I'm waiting impatiently in the room for my wife to finally get ready to go out to the Island. That part actually happens every morning that my wife and I are at CTI. The next part is the horrible part. We eventually get downstairs and the whole place has changed. All of the staff has turned over, and we know none of them. Also, you can now get to the island by foot over a causeway. The worst part is that when at long last we get to the Island, its no longer au natural, and everyone there is looking at me like I'm crazy for asking my wife what the heck has happened to our Island.

I know that this sounds crazy, but I'm wondering if anyone else has any similar nightmares.

I had two different, but similar, dreams when I was a youngster (pre-teen age). The first that I was at school and we were getting ready for gym/phys ed. I'd take my undershirt off and then realised that there was another underneath; this went on ad infinitum. This was a very frustrating dream. The second was that I stood up to answer a question in class and found that I was nekkid. A very disturbing dream! I suppose that either of these dreams could be applied to the textile or AN side! The first being frustrating at the AN side and the second the textile beach! Oh bejeez!

Another nightmare would be to lose the financial ability to travel; esp to Sans Souci.

Yes! Yes! Yes! But in my nightmare I can't get to the Island. Something always comes up preventing us from going over. I can always see it...... I just can't get there. Im "STRANDED" on the textile side. No disrespect to those on the resort side, I just want to be on the Island. Then it's time to leave and I am left wondering how the week passed so fast without ever setting foot on that beautiful piece of land.

I can't believe someone else might be as crazy as me! lol .... Sure do miss that place.

Quote Originally Posted by doncindy View Post
    Yes! Yes! Yes! But in my nightmare I can't get to the Island. Something always comes up preventing us from going over. I can always see it...... I just can't get there. Im "STRANDED" on the textile side. No disrespect to those on the resort side, I just want to be on the Island. Then it's time to leave and I am left wondering how the week passed so fast without ever setting foot on that beautiful piece of land.

I can't believe someone else might be as crazy as me! lol .... Sure do miss that place.
    I have that one as well. I think it stems from waiting for my wife to get ready every morning we are there.