Hybrid View

Default CN- Activities vs. A/N

The activities schedule shows that there may be some fun activities around the resort (I know this is an example and may be different) but we want to spend some time on the A/N side. Am I going to have to get dressed to go play volleyball/Scrabble or are there any activities that take place on the A/N side other than just sitting drinking and socializing.

Based on reading the boards my wife can hang out on the A/N beach if I run off to do an activity for an hour or so. I assume this, or me hanging for a bit while she runs off, will be much more acceptable if we are socializing with a group for the day before one of us departs.

You won't get dressed to do anything on that side of the hedge, and your wife can certainly hang out there while you go do an activity. However, there aren't any organized activities over there either, not that you couldn't start some if you wanted. The is a place for bocci ball, but that's about it. No volleyball, as that part of the beach isn't anywhere big enough. Most people over there are into serious R&R, but they also socialize with each other. You'll just have to see what the folks are into when you are there.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

When we were there the A/N activities included catching some rays, drinking, socializing and taking a dip in the ocean. No naked volleyball. Yes, you'll have to get dressed to join in those textile activities but are always welcome to rejoin the A/N activities.

One of my little peeves with Couples (CN) is that the A/N area inhabitants are treated like they don't exist. You will NEVER see the Couples entertainment staff on the other side of the hedges and the bar is barely stocked. The poor bartender has to carry new supplies over almost daily. It should be a full service bar like all the rest....
    This is just a minor annoyance to me since I love Couples and can live with this little irritation.
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

thanks all, sounds like we'll have to strike a balance between activities and nakedness. Everyone says once you try the AN you are hooked, I wonder if I will even want to get dressed for the activities.

Quote Originally Posted by thadeus View Post
    thanks all, sounds like we'll have to strike a balance between activities and nakedness. Everyone says once you try the AN you are hooked, I wonder if I will even want to get dressed for the activities.
    Probably not........sand gravity will set in
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

But will it be okay if I go to play volleyball and leave my wife alone at the Nude beach area?How about the other way?Say she leaves me alone there.Will I be kicked out or looked at as some creepy guy?

As long as others have seen you both together on the a/n beach should not be an issue for either of you to spend some time there alone.