Default CSS One bedroom suites

Hi -

can anyone tell me which block or building the one bedroom ocean suites are in at CSS? Just trying to get a layout in my head!

Thanks!

I would also love to see some pictures-
    Thanks!!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

Default Hmmm

Hoping I remember this right but I know the 1 bedroom ocean suites were in F, G, D and I am not certain but I think E houses those rooms also...

We've stayed in one in G Block. I believe I've read where they're in E Block also.

First time at CSS we stayed in F-2, one bedroom ocean suite. Right above the lobby. We were disappointed at first, such a long ways from everything, but LOVED it. We had a big balcony, could see the ocean, and could sit on our loungers at night and enjoy the nightly entertainment.

Hi all!
    I have a simular question. Its our first time to CSS and booked a Ocean suite. The building locations would be great to know. Would love to hear what ocean suite buildings others have stayed in as well as what they like about that building or what they didn't like......anything you can tell us would be great! We are CN loyalist that have decided to venture out to CSS......want to make sure we get the best that CSS has to offer!

Jay & Susan
    CN 2009,2010,2011,2012
    CSS April 2013