Default Once you go you know

I was blessed with a special birthday and engagement anniversary present this year. I was given 7 days to be spent at Couples Negril with the man I love!!!! We were new to Couples before this trip. We know others who have been, some multiple times. I must admit I didn't understand then... I can say without hesitation that my trip from August 5th - 11th, 2009 was absolutely the best vacation in my life. So much so it ranks up in the top 5 best things I've experienced in my life so far. I would not have changed one thing about the trip. It was truly magical. Perfect. The resort, the employees who go above and beyond to make your every moment memorable. The rooms, the utterly splendid ocean and it's soft sand is the best I have ever experienced. The food, the drinks, the feeling you have from the moment you arrive. The entertainment, the choices. It's a seemingly endless bounty of pleasures for all of your senses. I am proud to now say I understand and once you go you know. Nothing will ever come close to what Couples has to offer. We are already talking about booking our next vacation to paradise. We want to try all four resorts, I've found a new goal! I have nothing but positive things to share about Couples and the smiles that come to my face when I talk about it surely expresses how strong and deep my feeling are for this slice of heaven on earth. Even though it is still very young and new for us. I want to reassure anyone who is doubting or second guessing, don't! You will not be disappointed, not even for a split second, it wouldn't be possible. Go and then you will know... Ya mon, no Problem.

It is utopia!

One Love in PA missing Jamaica more than I could have imagined.

Welcome to the club. Our first time was December 08, We can't wait to get back. I was so disappointed when I wasn't sure how we were going to go back this year that I looked at everything to try and find a way. My SO talked about nothing else for our trip. We have friends that want to try a summer trip on a houseboat next year, but I am not sure. If it cuts us short for the next trip to Couples, I don't think we will go. Once you go you know why.
    Linda

GREAT Review - Thanks for Sharing.... I actually got choked up reading the review (kind of a mush) because you said everything that we feel about CN - it truly is Paradise.
    Art xo Francine

We felt the same way when we returned from our first trip to CSA a few years ago. We are now counting the days until we get to go back for our third time in February. It is something you can't really explain to someone unless they have been to a Couples resort. Haven't tried CN yet, we love CSA so much that we are afraid we would miss it. Hopefully we will be able to visit CN for the day in February to at least get a small taste of it. There is just something that happens the minute we arrive at CSA that makes us feel we are truly "home". I know exactly how you feel.

Default Once you go you know

Thank you so much for posting! That's exactly the same feelings I had after our first time at Couples Negril! Now we're looking ahead excitedly to our 3rd time there in January, depending if my Hubby's cancer stays in remission. Our Home and paradise is CN, we didn't have any desire to look further. But if your goal is to discover all Couples resorts, the best time is NOW! Life is too short!

OneLove

You have now contracted the JamaicanMeCrazy Flu.

Welcome to the Coupleholics Family.
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; August 30th, 2009 at 10:22 AM.

OneLove .... Now your friends & family are going to get sick of you yakking endlessly about Jamaica & Couples & wonder why in the heck you want to keep going back to the same place time & time again just like you wondered about all of us. You may be young & this may be new but don't doubt that CN really is paradise. We went to a lot of other places before we found Jamaica & we stayed at some other AI resorts in Jamaica before we found Couples but once we found CN (we've also been to CSA & CSS) we knew we had found our paradise & have never looked back. Great review ....... You captured what we who know CN feel. CN is where I go in my mind when things are rough here in the real world & I need to go to my "Happy Place". Knowing CN is there waiting on me to come home puts a smile on my face every time.
    Julie

Welcome to Couples and Jamaica fever!! We are going back in Nov. and are taking three newbie couples. I am so looking forward to showing off my other home. I bartend and wear Jamaica shirts alot, one guy said to me "every time I mention Jamaica to you, you get a big smile on your face" Gee, I wonder why!!

NOW you know what we have all been raving about. Wonderful isn't it??
    Kristen