Default CSS Block G questions for those that have stayed in Block G

Hi all!

I have a question about Block G rooms. 1. Are they all Ocean suites? 2. is it a multi-floor building, if so how many? 3. What are the room numbers for the top floors? Anything else that those that have stayed in an Block G Ocean Suite would like to share, would be great! Arriving in April!!!

J & S

The room numbers at CSS are not as intuitive as one might expect. Since G block is set into a hill, you walk into the rooms from the back side (lobby/driveway), not the side facing the ocean that you see if the photos. The numbers are in stair sections, so G10, G11, G12 and G14 were all in a similar area, some on the lower floor and others on the higher floor. The views are all fantastic and I found that no matter the location in G Block, all the rooms were great.
    I believe most all the rooms are the 1Br Oceanview suites, which is what we booked the 2 times we were placed in G block.
    Only helpful hint i can give you is that you'll want to pack your beach bad well in the morning, if you forget sunblock (d'oh!), it is a bit of a trek back to the room. It is very convenient to the gym and mineral pool, which I highly suggest taking advantage of. Also, the long walk back to the entrance to G Block through the spa area, past hibiscus cottage is one of my favorite strolls on the property. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by ironranger View Post
    Hi all!

I have a question about Block G rooms. 1. Are they all Ocean suites? 2. is it a multi-floor building, if so how many? 3. What are the room numbers for the top floors? Anything else that those that have stayed in an Block G Ocean Suite would like to share, would be great! Arriving in April!!!

J & S
    This is our favourite block of all, we've stayed there 3 times and hopefully to be a 4th in 2 weeks. There are 4 floors, 4 rooms at the top, two are ocean verandah suites and two are 1 bedroom ocean suites. We've stayed in both of the verandah suites, G12B and G15A. All of the rooms on the 1st floor are ocean verandah suites, the next two floors are 1 bedroom ocean suites. G6 & G8 (2nd floor), G14 & G16 (3rd floor) all have the large walk-in showers, double vanities and the best views with no tree obstruction.
    (Karen&Paul)