Thread: Music

Default Music

We will be going to CTI this August and wondering what kind of music they play there at the bars
    or wherever. I really like listening to R&B, pop, hip hop, Music from the 80's, people like- Nicki Minaj, Snoop Dog, LMFAO, J Cole, Gwen Stefani, Nelly......or do I need to just bring my own?? If I don't get
    to hear some of this, It's a buzz kill lol

As you'll be in Jamaica, I'll give you one guess what's primarily played...

Haha yeah I figured

At night, after the entertainment, they'll play some more Americanized music. (CTI, at least)

Quote Originally Posted by mel&luis View Post
    We will be going to CTI this August and wondering what kind of music they play there at the bars
    or wherever. I really like listening to R&B, pop, hip hop, Music from the 80's, people like- Nicki Minaj, Snoop Dog, LMFAO, J Cole, Gwen Stefani, Nelly......or do I need to just bring my own?? If I don't get
    to hear some of this, It's a buzz kill lol
    Hi Mel & Luis!
    I only remember music being played at Swim-up Pool Bar (could be wrong). I think you will like the music that they play. It's more of a modern Reggae. Not to sound like and old fart but I would have liked to hear some good ol' Bob Marley or Peter Tosh, etc. while there.

It was all great regardless! I loved the way that the bartenders got into it and sometimes danced!

I just found out Snoop's gone reggae! He also changed his name, I guess. Check out the video here: Viralosity.tv Snoop Lion!