Default what time are the bars at CSA open until?

I found some info on the hours that the restaurants are open, but curious to know what the hours of each bar will be in August?
    Thanks in advance!

Beach bars close up when the sun is setting as I recall. The Aura Lounge is open until the last person leaves....that should be late enough. The Martini Bar is still open past midnight. Best bet would be to close out your night at Aura and head down to the Cabana Grill that is open until 5:00 am if you need 'fourth meal'.

I would like to see at least one of the bars open a little longer. We go in the winter, and the poor bar closing at 6 is too early. A lot of times our dinner reservation is not until 9, so it would be fun to hang out in the pool or hot tub for a bit before dinner. They should keep the pool bar open until 8 or so.

I too wish one of the bars on the beach or pool bar would stay open later. We asked why they dont and where told if they stayed open later no one would go to dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    I too wish one of the bars on the beach or pool bar would stay open later. We asked why they dont and where told if they stayed open later no one would go to dinner.
    hahaha that is too funny. No one would go to dinner... I don't believe that.

I just looked in the brochure that the resort sent me, it was published in 2009, but I'm guessing info is still correct. It listed all the bar hours for those of you that also wanted to know.

It says the beach bars are open 10am-6:30pm, the swim-up bar 10am-6pm, the Main Bar (not sure which one this is) 11am-11pm, the Martini bar and Patois bar 6pm-11pm except Mon & Fri, Patois bar is closed, sports complex bar is open 10am-9pm and Aura Lounge 6pm- till last couple leaves.

If anyone knows other wise please post the correction. Hope this helps.