Default Looking for new friends Sept 15-22 2012

Hello out there!,
    This will be our first time to CSA. We are wanting to talk and find out more about the resort as well as find friends to meet. Beth and I are wanting to get married on the beach on the 18th or 19th and would enjoy some company.
    We would like to hear from you.
    Alan

Hello all,
    My fiancé and I will be at CSA from 9/16-9/23 for our HONEYMOON!!!! Both of us are SO excited and cant wait to get there!! We have been reading the post and looking for anyone that will be there the same time as us. Anyone that has been there before that has any advice, that would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Miranda

Quote Originally Posted by jason/miranda View Post
    Hello all,
    My fiancé and I will be at CSA from 9/16-9/23 for our HONEYMOON!!!! Both of us are SO excited and cant wait to get there!! We have been reading the post and looking for anyone that will be there the same time as us. Anyone that has been there before that has any advice, that would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Miranda
    Hello Miranda!
    Beth and I will be there Sept 15-22, 2012. It is our first time at a Couples Resort as well. I have looked into CSA for some time now and cannot find anything wrong except that we are not there now!
    I hope we run into each other and say Hi. We went for a Beachfront Suite.
    Alan

Well helloooo everyone! Miranda, Beth, and Alan. We'll be there from September 16-23rd as well! For our HONEYMOON! Just booked our Atrium Suite and are beyond excited. Obsessively stalking the message boards, tripadvisor...etc....we're Mike and Laura from Mystic, CT. We're both 30. First time at CSA, or any Couples resort, for that matter. Very excited about the amazing sounding food (I'm a vegetarian, so the veggie bar Seagrapes sounds pretty rad), alcohol, beach, floaties on the chairs, and the overall romantic atmosphere of the place.
    Alan - getting married on the beach will be awesome. It will be beautiful!!

Laura & Mike

Quote Originally Posted by killafee View Post
    Well helloooo everyone! Miranda, Beth, and Alan. We'll be there from September 16-23rd as well! For our HONEYMOON! Just booked our Atrium Suite and are beyond excited. Obsessively stalking the message boards, tripadvisor...etc....we're Mike and Laura from Mystic, CT. We're both 30. First time at CSA, or any Couples resort, for that matter. Very excited about the amazing sounding food (I'm a vegetarian, so the veggie bar Seagrapes sounds pretty rad), alcohol, beach, floaties on the chairs, and the overall romantic atmosphere of the place.
    Alan - getting married on the beach will be awesome. It will be beautiful!!

Laura & Mike
    Laura & Mike,

Yes, we are getting pretty stoked about CSA and the time is getting closer. One of my friends from work had stayed at the Beaches resort next door last year and decided on CSA last month. They said it was a lot better and they will be returning to CSA. I have seen so many good things said about the place and look forward to soaking in a little bit of it all! Hope all is well in Mystic. Wildfires here in Colorado have been devastating. And now the smoke from Wyomings fires are filling our skies. Really wanting some fresh sea air right now!!
    Alan & Beth

Hi y'all! My husband and I are visiting CSA for the first time from 9/14-19 for our (late) honeymoon (we got married in May). My best friend and her husband went to CSA for their honeymoon in 2006 and LOVED it, so I can't wait to be there! We're going to do some excursions on the 16th - hired a private driver to go to Blue Hole Mineral Springs and Floyd's Pelican Bar (trying not to do the typical touristy things)...and it was a lot cheaper than I thought it would be! If anyone else wants to come along, maybe the guy we hired can take a group! Hope to see y'all at CSA!

Alan & Beth - stay safe in Colorado...the fires look terrifying - we dealt with wildfires here in Texas last summer, so hopefully they will get everything under control soon!

Hailey & Cole

I have learned much.

I have learned much.

We are going to Couples Barbados Oct 4-12. Thought we would give it a try as we have been to Jamaica several times. Anyone going to be there then?

Mine and my husband's first time to Jamaica/CSA will be September 14th - 21st! We are so excited!!
    Erin & Patrick

Hey Guys! We will be there September 15th - 22nd, too! This is our first time to Jamaica/CSA and can hardly stand the excitement some days! We will be celebrating my husband's 40th Birthday.

Hey Guys! We will be there Sept 11th-18th getting married on the 14th! Ricky and Tonja from NC ....sooo excited and have never been to Jamaica. We have a group coming with us so hopefully all will go well Congrats to all the marriages/honeymoons! Hope to see you all there!