Thread: May 2012

Default May 2012

we will be back to CN after a 2 year hiatus, we have been enjoying CSS the last 2 years , we will be there May- 15-19, we will be spending our first 5 days at CSS looking forward to the wonderful beach, any others going to be there?

It looks like we are just barely going to miss being there at the same time as you. We will be at CN May 19-26th. We just got back from CN two days ago and already miss it badly. May can't get here soon enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Mendy View Post
    It looks like we are just barely going to miss being there at the same time as you. We will be at CN May 19-26th. We just got back from CN two days ago and already miss it badly. May can't get here soon enough!
    You guys are killing me! Been back 2 days and already trying to figure out how to hook up with you again in May!

Come on, Dan, it's only money. Just pull the trigger! Besides, I am getting to the age where I need to talk to a good investment advisor. You could write it off as "business"...lol ;-)

Just can't wait until May to go back to CN, too cold in WC Illinois, we will be going again in mid February!

Quote Originally Posted by DebGar View Post
    Just can't wait until May to go back to CN, too cold in WC Illinois, we will be going again in mid February!
    VERY nice!!! Enjoy your time in the warmth!

The wife and I as well as our traveling companion couple will be there May 19 - 27, 2012. 8 nights. Can hardly wait!

My fiance and I are getting married the 12th of May, excited to visit Couples for the first time!

My wife and I will be there from May 20 to the 30th, barring unforeseen events. We had to cancel last year when unexpected surgery was required instead of a vacation. So, we NEED a good break from the real world. BTW - I highly recommend trip insurance!!!!

Hubby & I are back to CN for the 2nd time May 12-19. There also for Sept 8-15.

Betty
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

Will see some of you there!! Second CN trip May 11-19. Daughter is getting married off-site on May 13th. Coming from MN. Peggy and Joe

My future husband And I will be there May 29th -June 5th this is our first time and I am beyond excited!

Default May 14-21

Going to CN for our honeymoon the 3rd week in May! So excited and can't wait to meet people while we are there!

Hi we will be there in may from the 3rd for our honeymoon for 2 weeks

Craig and Natasha from the UK

We are they from May 12-19 for second year in a row. Going to CN can become habit forming.

Ron & Treena from Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Mendy View Post
    Looks like we may have to meetup as were going for our first time at CN 19-26th. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by colts-n-cubs View Post
    Looks like we may have to meetup as were going for our first time at CN 19-26th. Can't wait!
    Awesome! A meetup would be great. I'll buy the first drink...lol

Hi All,

Kevin and Becky from the UK. Will be at CN for trip #20 from May 20th till June 3rd.
    Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.
    We have a picture thread going too.

Peace

Well we are booked for the same time. See you on the beach, bar, etc. May 19-26th
    Quote Originally Posted by msbeachbum22 View Post
    The wife and I as well as our traveling companion couple will be there May 19 - 27, 2012. 8 nights. Can hardly wait!

Quote Originally Posted by msbeachbum22 View Post
    We will be there on the same dates, only we depart on the 26th. I'll be the one with the big camera and a big red drinking glass!

Do you bring your own big red drinking chalice? Nice... gotta see that!

Quote Originally Posted by colts-n-cubs View Post
    Do you bring your own big red drinking chalice? Nice... gotta see that!
    Oh yes, I bring my own thermos-type drinking glass. Last year, I used it at the beach. It will keep a pina colada frozen for 3 hours! I've read the Couples bartenders won't fill them with a mixed drink, so I'll just order 2 and then pour them into my thermos gloass. They are great!!!

Looks like Robert and I will be at CN the same dates as Colts-n-Cubs and msbeachbum22. It will be great!!