Thread: We just....

Default We just....

BOOKED our second honeymoon!! We went to CSA last October for our honeymoon & we just booked another trip to CSA for October 2012!! SOO EXCITED, I may have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming! Now I know what everyone means when they say we're coming HOME! The countdown begins...

bball...

Did we meet up last year? Seems to me you were going to be there same time as us (week of Oct 15th...). This year, we're back to May.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Yay! Good for you!

So exciting!

I know the feeling! We went to CSA on our honeymoon last August! Loved it! Last week we booked our flights for June to head back!! It seems amazing to be counting down to heading back instead of counting how many days since we have been there!

Hope you enjoy your second trip!

Oh so lucky!!! I miss CSA terribly and I'm trying to plan (i.e. find the money) for another trip. ENJOY!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    bball...

Did we meet up last year? Seems to me you were going to be there same time as us (week of Oct 15th...). This year, we're back to May.
    Nope, we didn't. We were there from Oct 4-12, but I do remember seeing some posts from you.