Default It became personal!

There was a post not long ago asking if a poster on TA had a personal vendetta against Couples. And many answered yes he did.

Well, it was not just against Couples but against fans of Couples. As a result my account has been disabled on TA ! (Although it does look like his account has been disabled as well)

So all my TA buddies, please be sure to pick up the good fight. I will still be lurking on the boards, just not able to comment.

The good news is that I am only 140 days away from going home to CN!

WHAT? Send me an e mail at MrFrodoK@comcast.net

Hi Blondie;
    You are correct, both of your accounts are suspended. I won't ask for the gory details LOL. We will continue our fight on behalf of Couples and hope to see you back on the board soon. How long are you in the penalty box for this time?

Bump

Marnie,

Not sure. They won't tell me. Thought I would give it some time and then try again in a few months to get my account re-activated.

I guess the fact that JS has been suspended as well makes it a little easier to swallow - 3039 post, I had just passed the 3000 mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Bump
    Hi Blondie,
    This is crazy. Is there a specific thread on TA that I need to help support?
    Karon

You have my support as well.

Blondie,Blondie, say it aint so.... Hey, can you get back on if you change to, maybe, Blondo or maybe, Blondly? or Kindablonde? or maybe Dyedblonde? Just trying to help. Hey, remember that night crawling? Hope you get back on, it's part empty over there.

Blondie:

Sounds like you need to reregister in TA, incognito, under a pseudonym. How about "brunettie"?
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Personal, huh? Gee, that the heck do you gotta say to get kicked outta that clap trap???

Just kidding. Not a fan here, so I just stay out.

Hope you're able to get back in soon.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Thanks for all the ideas. The problem is that they you can't have more then one screen name per computer ip address. But I love the ideas.

Karon, not at the moment but I will let you know!

In the scheme of things, being bared from TA is not such a terrible thing. Embarrassing perhaps, but no one will hold against you.
    We have been going to CTI since 1995. So you would think that we know a thing or two. And we do. In all the years and 35 overall trips to the intriguing West Indies, the reports that have turned up on TA had to have been written by some aliens that must have visited there. With their limited understanding of our overall system, and therefore are unable to voice their true feelings. Hence, some stupid, arrogant, completely off base individuals have given everyone a false sense of "Island of Doom".

I just have to laugh. What could make some of these peoples minds to see and interpret, in their own inimitable style, the events they write about. You would have to be more picky, more disturbed, more at war with themselves so they have to pass it along, to substantiate the series of events, according to "THEM".

And we were there when it was COR. Dark brown and tan walls, dimly lit corridors on all the floors, doors that stuck, air conditioning leaking in the closet, irons that leaked hot water on the clothes and and me. So there isn't any need to go any further. It was a fantastic resort, with a long and gleaming past history, it had more ambiance and style, class and sophistication, not to mention it was in JAMAICA, HELLO??? What's not to love.

Now I have nothing personal with anyone at TA. There have been occasions where I reported on a trip or two to "The land that no one forgets". Of course, my reports are written in plain English, easy, concise, and honest. Sure we're prejudiced. But I will always know that what I am feeling, so are hundreds of others who are on this Message Board of "mystical star-lit sultry nights, and so much more .............

I guess it's live and let live. No real harm done. I hope you enjoy your free time that this nuisance issue has just freed you up.
    So next time you read a wickedly warning of this and that, from one of the four gorgeous properties that are owned and operated by Couples.
    Why don't you pour yourself a Margarita. Sure. That way you can take what you have read that is causing such a caustic reaction, with a grain or two of salt.

one love my friends

Richie

blondie, I am so sorry to read this! JS I can understand as he was over the edge with his hatred of all things Couples but I never saw an inappropriate post from you.

Oh good grief. I went over at Fluffin's suggestion, but couldn't find anything about Couples, only some "gem of a resort".
    Vicky

[QUOTE=Blondie;169065]Thanks for all the ideas. The problem is that they you can't have more then one screen name per computer ip address. But I love the ideas.
    Tell that to Kooljammin aka Mustbetrippin aka JustM lol

[QUOTE=Marnies;169189]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Tell that to Kooljammin aka Mustbetrippin aka JustM lol
    No joke! She bugs me beyond belief...

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

How can it be computer IP address? I use the same ID on multiple computers?
    So I just created a new ID and it's based on email address. You can only have one ID registered per email address. So use another email address. It works. I'm now jamaicame2crazy
    I admire all the avid supporters. I try to get involved sometimes but find my blood boils too much. I'm sure I'd get suspended for the things I'd like to say to him! LOL

Doing a happy dance, I can once again enlighten the unknowing about the wonders of Couples. Have gotten the problems straightened out. Just had to promise to be good. I will give it my best shot......

Welcome back, Blondie! But don't tell me that knucklehead got reinstated too...

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Blondie, as Carter said, " Welcome back". I know he didn't say it. But it kinda fits.

glad to see you back on TA Blondie!!

Idiot Boy is still suspended....HOPEFULLY for good this time! I think it is hilarious when some of his supporters post something from him.....TA goes and deletes it! Of course Blondie, Marnie and I are being blamed for it.....but we have nothing to do with it!

You can have as many ID's linked to the same IP address with different E mails UNTIL they decide to track you! Once they flag your IP address you WILL be banned.

Fluffin, I'm not suspended. Atleast I don't think I am?