Hybrid View

Default Misha Earle's new 2012-13 photo packages/rates!!!

Hey brides,

I just booked Misha Earle for our wedding in OCT & I'm so excited! I've heard nothing but good things about her & how the photos she takes turns out great!!!

I just wanted to share the rates & packages she offers for any other bride that may be interested in Misha's services.

Hope this helps...Congratulations to all the future brides! Be blessed!!

Package Information

2012-2013

Intimate Special

3 hours of location time

DVD photo show set to music of your choice

Copyright free CD containing high-resolution files of all usable images

Total 1500.00 USD

Silver Package

5 hours of location time

DVD photo show set to music of your choice

Total 2000.00 USD

Gold Package

10 hours of location time (can be split to your specifications for a day before or next day shoot if desired)

DVD photo show set to the music of your choice

Photo Station for one hr (see below for details)

Total 3000.00 USD

Does this inlcude the resort fee? I wonder if there is a discount if multiple people use her the same day?

My fiance and I have chosen Misha as our wedding photographer for 2013, but we booked her a while back, (Prior to her new package changes...) and when we signed our contract with her, she said the package prices DID include the resort fee. I would assume that she still includes the in the total price.

I'm really artistic, and I LOVE her style and can't wait for her to cover our wedding! Also, she is incredibly easy to work with, and always answers any questions we have with such a cheerful attitude.

@Sydney, we're using Misha too, can't wait! How are you paying the balance to her? I would rather not pay the balance ahead of time but don't want to carry around a wad of cash to pay her the day of either.

To Brynn,

That's a really good question! I'm not totally sure yet how we'll pay the balance to Misha, but I'm thinking that, since she uses Wells Fargo and my fiance and I do too, we will just transfer the money from the wifi in the lounge at Couples once we get there. It transfers within a few hours and we won't get a fee or anything...I don't think. I'll have to check the Wells Fargo policies about being out of country.

Do you have any good ideas? Which resort are you going to, and when?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop in & try to answer a few of your questions...

@jcox, I do know that the resort fee is included in her price but I don't think she books more than one job per day...at least that's what she told me & with your wedding being 2hrs before mine, I doubt she would be able to pull it off anyway being that I booked a 5hr time slot with her (sorry).

@Brynn & Sydney, as far as the payments go, we've been making wire transfers to Wells Fargo (Misha's acct) every month or so trying to pay it down before we get to the resort ...she'll be glad to provide that information to her...here's her email address: mishaearle@gmail.com

I LOVE her style too & can't wait to step in front of her camera...she's amazing from the pictures I've seen so far!

Happy Wedding day all!!! 184 days til my "IDO" date!