Thread: Aura Night Club

Default Aura Night Club

Is there a dress code for the Aura Night club? Reason I ask is because my Hubby and I wont be getting to CSA until about 10:00-11pm on a sat night, and I'm not sure where we would be able to get a drink that late besides the night club. Knowing my husband, he will not feel like getting dressed up just to get a drink so is there a level of expected dress for the night club or will khakis and a nice t-shirt be okay?

No dress code that I know of..... khakis and a nice t shirt should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Shartalin View Post
    Is there a dress code for the Aura Night club? Reason I ask is because my Hubby and I wont be getting to CSA until about 10:00-11pm on a sat night, and I'm not sure where we would be able to get a drink that late besides the night club. Knowing my husband, he will not feel like getting dressed up just to get a drink so is there a level of expected dress for the night club or will khakis and a nice t-shirt be okay?
    not that I'm aware of. I too have gone there the first night dressed very casually.

I have seen everything from wedding dress....to bathing suit......

No dress code....

no dress code at Aura. you'll see 1 with shorts and flip flops next to another with a dress and high heels.
    Or you could always just drink from your mini bar and enjoy the verandah. I also recommend grabbing a drink and walk around the resort at night. Its lit up and extremely peaceful.

Thanks!