Thread: CSA Hammocks

Default CSA Hammocks

I would like to purchase a hammmock like the ones in the Atrium Suites at CSA. Can anyone tell me the brand or where I can go to purchase one.
    Thanks!

Name:  Hammock.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  46.8 KB

This is cut and pasted from a previous post I made about these.

The hammocks are made by a company named Nicamaka. The one I bought is HERE.

One thing... It does not appear that this company does much retail at all. They seem to be geared to providing (very high quality) hammocks, among other things, in quantity to the hospitality industry. The website is the only way I know to order. You will get zero communication from the company, if your experience is anything like mine.

None of the phone numbers listed on the site were working at all. They would not answer a single email from me. This past Christmas, I really wanted to get the hammock for my wife, because she enjoys them so much at CSA. I just had to use the website shopping cart and hope for the best. There was no email confirmation, no order acknowledgement, and no tracking number. When you click "submit order" you will wait for two weeks in a vacuum and hope it shows up. If you are like me, you will become convinced that you gave your credit card info to criminals.

As you can see, for me it worked out quite well. Despite the fact it seemed as if I had sent my credit card info out into a void, the hammock did arrive, my card was charged only for what I had ordered, and the hammock is just as awesome as we remember!

My wife was the one that chose for us to hang it indoors. At first I thought that was a totally insane plan, but now I see it for the brilliant idea that it was. We love it!

I believe that I've seen them advertised as Nicaraguan Hammocks someplace...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Spiff542,

Thanks SOOOO much for the info and link. You saved me ALOT of research time. That's exactly what I was looking for. Your awesome!

Omg I love this!