Default Deluxe Garden at CN

We want to be in buildings 6 thru 9. Is this possible (I know not guaranteed) if we book the Deluxe Garden category?
    We have always booked Deluxe Ocean and been in buildings 8 and 9 but with the current incentive only available in deluxe garden we were wondering where those rooms are.
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
    We want to be in buildings 6 thru 9. Is this possible (I know not guaranteed) if we book the Deluxe Garden category?...
    I don't believe so. Have the impression that Deluxe Garden View rooms are in blocks 1 through 5.
    Details here:
    http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...120#post167120

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
    We want to be in buildings 6 thru 9. Is this possible (I know not guaranteed) if we book the Deluxe Garden category?
    We have always booked Deluxe Ocean and been in buildings 8 and 9 but with the current incentive only available in deluxe garden we were wondering where those rooms are.
    While Couples cannot guarantee any room or building for you. I have found them extremely helpful in trying their very best to place us in the building we really like. I think part of it, too, depends on the time of year that you are travelling. Certainly, if you arrive when they are at 95% capacity, they don't have the wiggle-room to work with you. IMHO, it depends on which is more important---saving the money to stay that extra night or being on the side of the resort that you love. Good luck!!

I don't think there are any Garden rooms on that side of the resort. I think you will have to take buildings 1-4. Even building 5 is now Breachfront, much to our surprise last January.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015