Thread: sand box

Default sand box

I have uploaded one picture of myself with our lovely housekeeper, Denise Campbell and put it on the staff shout-outs, however, now it isn't there.

Having said that, I have tried to upload two other pictures of us with different staff and get the message that the upload failed. Here's what I can tell you about the pics I'm trying to share.

I tried to upload a pic of us with Captain Kirk. It is 2.06 MB in size, it is a .JPG extension, it is 3264 X 2448 pixels and 480 dpi.

Do I need to make the pictures smaller? Is there any way you can help me honor all the people at CTI we adore?

Sun_princess needs your advice.

You definitely need a resize.

If you are using XP, download: http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...ertoySetup.exe

If you are using Vista, download: http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/

Once loaded, you'll be able to right-click on an image and get it back into the stratosphere for uploads. I usually resize to 800x600 and upload through Imageshack, but the uploader will accept this size and make it "board friendly" at 600pixels on the widest edge.

Recommended this for a move to the Help+Instructions forum where there are already a few image tutorials and Q+A sessions going.

Many thanks, KrisJamie. I have a program I can use to downsize. I appreciate your reply. BE HAPPY!

test test test

Much better formatting! Server and VBull upgrade?

Image testing.
    Name:  riverbend0001.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  84.5 KB