Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feb 2013

Default Feb 2013

Just booked Feb 1st to 10th, 2013!! Only way to spend Super Bowl weekend1

New to the board and just booked today for Feb 2-11!!!! First time to Couples.

We will be there 2nd-9th....looking forward to it!

We are booked for January 30th to February 6th. Visit number 6 for us!

Celebrated our 18th anniversary today by booking next year's trip. Feb 6th thru 13th for us. Second time at Swept Away and 3rd time at Couples! :-)

Barb and Aaron

We will be there Feb 7 - 14th... First time at CSA and Jamaica!!! Cannot wait!!!

We will be there Feb. 1 -9. It is our 6th time!!!! We are actually staying at the a different resort for a few days before we get to CSA. I am sure it will be great and I will do my best not to compare!!
    Maine Girl

Csa feb 9-16. Second time to couples but first time to CSA. 87 more sleeps!

Default Feb 2013

Feb 1 thru 9th, CSS, 2nd time, 4 years ago. CN 6 years ago.

We will be at CSA for our first visit from February 2nd through February 9th. Can't wait to meet our resort neighbors!

Anyone interested in doing the Love Crawl bus tour with us......Trying to put together enough interest to have one on Sunday Feb 10th .... with enough people it may be a go... Would anyone else be interested???

We are in!!! Already emailed!

We will be at CSA for the first time feb 24, 2013 through march 1. And we are going to renew our wedding vows because we couldn't afford to go to jamaica to get married like we wanted to can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by TRM View Post
    Anyone interested in doing the Love Crawl bus tour with us......Trying to put together enough interest to have one on Sunday Feb 10th .... with enough people it may be a go... Would anyone else be interested???

Count us in for the pub tour on the 10th !

Quote Originally Posted by mweber12 View Post
    Count us in for the pub tour on the 10th !
    Great mweber12!!!! Look forward to meeting you!! I think that makes the required amount of ppl needed to confirm bus and we have time to go yet.... so hopefully we can fill the bus full for a great time!!!! Have you emailed Lenbert @ One bus bar tour to let him know? If not his email address is bananaznegril@hotmail.com It will be our first trip to Jamaica and cannot wait!! See you in Feb!

This will be our 8th trip to Swept away - never done the pub crawl - looking forward to it. I'll email Lenbert tonight
    Thanks

We are interested! What is the best way to get on the list? Contact you or Love Crawl bus ?

Quote Originally Posted by beachbums94 View Post
    We are interested! What is the best way to get on the list? Contact you or Love Crawl bus ?
    Great!!!! You can email Lenbert @ One bus bar tour to let him know. His email address is bananaznegril@hotmail.com and he will give you a pick up time for your hotel on Sunday Feb 10/13. See you then!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beachbums94 View Post
    Hi beachbum, contact lenbert at bananaznegril@hotmail.com to reserve your seat. Can't wait to meet you all!

Arriving Feb 11-16 at CSA for 4th visit to CSA. Love the repeat guest dinner! Looking forward to the green flags on the beach!
    Linda and Dicky from Alabama

Linda we will be there the 11-16 as well! Our second time to CSA! We are really excited for the repeaters dinner and to see what Couples does for Valentines Day! Has anyone else been there for Valentines? I'm curious what special things they have that night.

arriving on the 10th.
    wait till you see the set up in the garden area for valentines night. sorry i don't want to spoil it for you

We're arriving on Valantines Day from CTI

CTI is my "home" but it's CSA for my wife so both on 14th seems appropriate if accidental!

Kevin and Sylvie

Default Valentine's Day is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by photochick View Post
    Linda we will be there the 11-16 as well! Our second time to CSA! We are really excited for the repeaters dinner and to see what Couples does for Valentines Day! Has anyone else been there for Valentines? I'm curious what special things they have that night.
    The resort is transformed into a fantastic wonderland of red and white lights around the trees! The food tables have excellent choices and the desserts are unending with so many choices you will want them all! There are ice sculptures everywhere! To say they go all out is an understatement! Over the top and extremely well done in every way. Just perfect! Valentine's celebration is why we chose this week to return! Also we are meeting up with friends we met last year at CSA. Great people who enjoy CSA and have become great friends. We are counting the days till we return! 31 days till we are on the white sand beach waving the green flag!

Valentines Day sounds wonderful. We normally go for our anniversary at end of Feb (married at CN 5 yrs ago) but decided to go during this time for various reasons. Can not wait to see what they all do for the special day!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast